Chapter 1

In a hotel bar our leading lady is seating in a corner drinking with her best friend, Lynder Samantha Xi.
"Why are we here again?"

Frylle asked while drinking. "Because I want to get drunk and have a one night stand,honey" she look at Lynder like she grew 5 more heads "Then just have fun then, Frylle" Lynder then smiled.

They continued drinking then
"Your drinks" A waiter gave them their previously ordered drink and put them on the table. What they didn't know that the mojito that Frylle ordered is drugged, while Lynder's also was.

After they finished drinking they decided to go back to their rooms but they were too dizzy to realize that they are being guided to different rooms.

The drinks they drank wasn't meant for them but the waiter made a mistake as they ordered the same drinks as the table next to them.
So they are lead to the bedrooms but in a fortunate turn of event they were send to different room ones more as they made a mistake.

Frylle was send to the room of Zyter Qionne Yu, the famous and manipulative CEO of the Yuhan Empire.
Lynder was send to the room of Xyler Drion Feng, the Famous and sly CEO of the Fenghe Group.

The next day(let us just skip what happened to them but I do guarantee they slept with each other)

"AHHHHHHHH" Frylle and Lynder screamed at the same time waking up the guys besides them in their respective rooms.

"WHAT?!" they both look at the guys staring at them. "Who are you?" Frylle as him "I'm your husband" Zyter said while smirking "I don't even have a boyfriend when I slept last night!" She shouted at him

"Well you receive a husband just by sleeping with me last night" he said while getting out of bed and walking towards the bathroom.
Leaving her in the bedroom waiting to use the bathroom.

Lynder is glaring at a guy who she recognise as the CEO of Fenghe Group.
"Well if it isn't Lynder Samantha Xi, honey if it wasn't me what would you say to your parents? You do know that we are arrange to be married,right?" he said while smirking. They just finish dressing up and now they are talking about...... That.

"I know that Mr. Feng and please restrain yourself from calling me those sick nicknames" she said after composing herself before she strangle him

"Well looking at this bed sheet,sweetheart you're mine now" Xyler said smiling at her smugly
"No, you don't!" she coldly stated "Yes, I do,honey" then he carried her to go straight to the marriage bureau.

(This would be a stop for the Lynder and Xyler love story for now because this is a story about Frylle and Zyter)

After showering he came back to his self-proclaimed wife still sitting on the bed. "You can take a shower now" he said lovingly. She tried to get up but failed miserably. Seeing this Zyter carried her up from where she was sitting and saw the bright red droplets on the pure white sheet of the bed.

He smiled and look at the figure he is carrying then kiss the top of her head. She was shock and froze then she look at him. "After you take a shower we're going to the marriage bureau" he said "No way! I won't marry you!"
Frylle cried while trying to pushing him away.

"NO?!" He looked directly at her eyes and said "You don't have a choice. You need to take responsibility of what you have done!" then after showering and dressing up she was dragged by him along side his men.

"Congratulations on your marriage!" an employee of the marriage bureau happily said. "Please take your picture here and could you please move closer to each other" the photographer said. Zyter then put a hand on Frylle's waist then *click* "Congratulations"

After they left the bureau
"Was the girl kidnap?" asked the photographer to the one who initiate the marriage between Zyter and Frylle "Why do you think that? The guy was super handsome and rich, I think he loves her and vice versa" said the employee "See this picture, do you think she is happy here?"

"Maybe she was just in a bad mood" then the photographer raised an eyebrow at the other employee and nod in agreement.
"Yeah, of course she is in a bad mood after all she was force into a marriage" said the photographer in her head then she let the other be.

In the car
The couple that didn't know that they were being talking about was sitting silently in the car until "We are here, young master and young madam" said the driver after stopping in front of a castle like home. They went out "You will be living here with me,wifey" Zyter said while scooping Frylle from her sit then walked towards the huge door of the house which opened.

All employees of the Castle were informed that the young master is bringing home his wife, which was a shocker as they thought that the young man was gay just a few hours ago then they were informed of this they rejoice for their young master for finding a wife to love endlessly.

Well regardless of gender they love their young master as they were the ones who watched the young man grow each passing day.

"Butler Daniels, have you heard that my grandson is bringing home a bride?" Cirlyn Sydney Rein also known as the eldest Mrs.Yu, the matriarch of the Yu family.

"Yes, eldest madam. I already informed all the staffs in the young master's home" Butler Daniels said to the older woman. She smiled and thought of visiting her grandson all of a sudden.

"Tell the driver to prepare the car. I'm going to ruin my grandson's wedding night" Butler Daniels laughed along with the eldest madam. "Hey! Why aren't you bringing me along!" they heard a voice, a voice they know too well, the voice of the head patriarch, Kyrie Hyron Yu. The man was walking towards them to drink tea with his wife.

"You stay here and handle the company affairs so that Zyter would have a leave for the rest of the week" said the old madam Yu "No! I want to stay with you, if you're going I'm going as well just give it to Lysler" protested the old master Yu like a
5 year-old who can't stay away from his mother, well technically a
68 year-old clingy and jealous husband is a much better term for the old man.

Flashback(well more of a back story)

When the eldest madam Yu was just a 16 year-old maiden, a lot of guys was already courting her even the previous president's youngest son then after a few years when she was already 18 year-old, a young man who just came back from studying abroad came to her family's doorstep to ask for her hand in marriage which they rejected and after a few days later along with 12 more men who was courting her came and ask for her hand but they were rejected but the young lad who came back brought flowers and even tried to kidnap and force her into a marriage which her family amusingly watch along with her.

In the end that 22 year-old young lad won her heart alongside with her family's after 5 months of bringing priests over and sneeking over trying to kidnap her with his men. Until the time they had their only son, well more like until their son was in his late 20's, there was still men trying to steal her from him.

That my friends is the story of the history of the forcing marriage of the Yu clan.