Chapter 2

"Good morning young master and young madam" greeted the staffs of their home... Feeling a little lost with the term home, Frylle look down sadly while still being carried by Zyter.

Seeing that their young master that they grow accustomed to hating people being near him carrying a beautiful and petite female, being happy is an understatement for them specially when he is smiling helplessly looking at the figure at his arms.

"Young master, the breakfast is on the table and  Young master Feng called" Butler Warren "Ok. What did he say?"
He asked while putting Frylle on a chair next to the end of the table then they both sat down and he put food in her plate "Thank you" Frylle mumbled then Zyter frowned but didn't comment on it. "He said that Young madam's friend, Ms.Xi, is with him and they might not have time to meet in the next year as they would be busy" Butler.W continued then left "I won't see Lynder for the whole year?" Frylle said in shock while looking at Zyter. "Looks like it sweetheart"

"Oh. When can I get a divorce?" she ask while gazing at him. He smiled evilly then "Never,honey. If you try to divorce me I'll teach you a lesson"
"Wh-what? T-teach me a lesson?" she said warily at him. He came closer to her then put her on his lap and nibbled her ear "Yeah, a lesson in our bedroom" she froze after hearing this.

"Before I forget we are going to your parent's house in a few days" he said smiling happily to her.
"Why?" 0-0 0~0
"I want to meet them" Zyter stated
"No!" she stated firmly then Zyter's smile brighten as he can see her feisty side like last night @~@.

"I know that you are going to inherit you company, Storm Troupe, how about I'll help you with it in exchange of you'll give our marriage a chance to work out" Zyter offered slyly. It made Frylle think "Deal but we must love each other first" she said while smiling genuinely "I already do" he kissed her then she kissed back
"Then let us love each other then" she said while giggling.

He kissed her again and carried her to the master bedroom to proceed into tying her to him.

(Looks like they are moving fast but hey it is my choice hehehehehehe. Do enjoy the story, friends😘)

The front gate of the young couple's home open and entered a flashy car that the staffs recognize as the elderly Yu couple. Getting out of the car the grandparents of Zyter Qionne Yu help each other out along side their head butler, Butler Daniels. They went inside and sat on the living room sofa

"Elder Couple Yu and Butler Daniels, Welcome" Butler.W greeted.

It looks like the elder madam didn't won the argument of not bringing her husband with her. "Butler. W, where is the girl and Zyter?" eagerly asked by the old man. "*cough* The young master carried the young madam to their bedroom at exactly 9 in the morning and still inside until now" the said butler was blushing slightly at the he just said. "Atta boy! He is just like me when we where newlyweds" the old man said to his wife.

"What you're proud of him. He dragged the innocent woman in broad daylight to do it and what are you talking about even if you were like that why do we only have one child?" the old madam Yu curiously asking her husband of 46 years.

"We only have 1 because I saw you had a hard time during childbirth and the whole pregnancy" he said lovingly and hugged her. She then rolled her eyes at him. If she would know that he would be like this she would have just said yes to the president's son but she knows she made the right decision even if she somewhat questions her choice.

"What time is it anyways?" the old madam asked Butler. D "It is already
4 pm in the afternoon, Old madam"

After that the old madam walk upstairs to go to her only
grandchild' s room. Hearing noises she was quite irritated, so she did what any grandma would do to have dinner already. She march inside the room.

"AHHHHHHH!" Screamed Frylle seeing the older woman entering the room and dived under the covers, while her husband just calmly stared at the older woman as he and his wife have their blanket over their bodies.

"Oh dear I'm sorry but it is already 4 pm so get up now and I think she is already pregnant. So don't worry about it already, Zyter, don't be a perv. Your mother didn't raised you like that and I certainly didn't as well." grandma scold the young yu.

"Honey take out your head from the blanket and say hello to grandma" Zyter said while gently tugging the blanket. Frylle raised her head and wave with a shy and awkward smile "Hello,grandma"

"Hello,Frylle. Darling sorry about the pervert it is hereditary actually so watch out for your baby" the old madam explained and warned her
"Grandma!" the young lad exclaimed

"What it is so true" Old madam Yu stared at her grandson and raised her eyebrow. She then proceed to talk "Have you seen your father leave the house at 7 am like he should or have him at the office at 9, no you don't."

"Grandma I see dad leave the house before 5 am every time he goes for business meetings abroad" Zyter, really persuade his grandma so that Frylle wouldn't be scared that their future children would be a perverts and be scared to have children with him.

"Oh yes, with your mother being carried like a sack of potatoes or princess style because you father is included in the mile high club"
"They took cruise ships" Zyter counter attack. "Your grandpa was the same and with a touch of kidnapping like your father." she said

Not realizing that Frylle was already in the bathroom to clean up since they started their debate and still continue not realizing it

"I never saw that!"

"That was when you were just 7 and you might not remember this but did you never question why you sometimes you see your mother alternately in 2 weeks a month?" his grandma questions

"Why, grandma?"

"Your mother took trips back but your father follows in the next flight to bring her back to the other country"

Then the bathroom door open and came out Frylle cleaned up and dress. The arguing duo look at her then "Hello" Frylle shyly wave her hand and "Dear how wonderful your ready let us eat, I'm hungry" old madam Yu dragged her to the dinning room without a second glance.

"Well, thank you for remembering me,grandma!" the lad should have already outgrew the phase of throwing a tantrum but still didn't.

He then proceed to take a shower while smiling like a fool.