At the Apartment

When we arrived, at the apartment, I changed into my pj's because I was staying over for the night. When I changed I walked out and I saw all the boys shirtless and in their briefs.

OMG they are so hot! When suddenly I fell.

"Niki are you ok"?? Jayden yelled.

"What happen to her?", Trent shouted. I slowly opened my eyes, I could see them all looking down at me.

"Are you alright Niki"?, Jayden said.

"Yeah I'm fine" I quickly replied.

The boys were so cute, they were fighting on who was going to help me up.

"She's my sister Jayden said".

"She's my main girl", yelled Will.

"Stop crowding her boys and stop fighting", Zach said.

"So are you guys just going to fight all night, while she is still laying on the ground". He grabbed my hand and pulled me up.

"Thank you Zach", he nodded.

All the boys were just staring at me.

"So what happen?" Jayden asks. "I'm not sure I just came out of the bathroom and then I don't know what happened after that".

"But your ok now?", Julian said. "Yeah I'm fine", I claimed.

The boys had some beers. Well I wasn't counting but they were all drunk. Jayden, Zach and Julian went to bed as they were really tired from performing.

While Trent, Will and I stayed up chatting. I looked at the time. "OMG it 4:00am we seriously have to go to sleep or we won't be getting up tomorrow", both boys agreed. "Ok good night see you both in a couple of hours".

"Where are you going?", Will said. "I'm going to Jayden's room to get some sleep". Jayden told me whenever I'm going to sleep over that I have to sleep in his room I asked why but he didn't answer. At least he didn't say I wasn't allowed to date any of the boys.

"No come sleep in our room" Trent said. "Nah it's OK". But I had no choice, he came and picked me up and I ended up falling asleep in his arms and bed.

I woke up the next day, but the boys were sleeping. I was still in Trent's arms so I didn't want to move to disturb him. So I tried falling back to sleep. Will suddenly wakes up.

"Yo Trent are you awake?". "Yeah what's a matter?", Trent says quietly, "did you do it"? Will asks.

Nah, I didn't, and plus I wouldn't Jayden will kill me and we aren't dating, Trent said. He would to I thought and I wish we were dating.

A few minutes later I woke up, making the boys believe that I was a sleep the whole time. Morning sleeping beauty, Trent says.

"Oh good morning Trent and morning Will". "Good morning to you too, I'm hungry I'm going to get some breakfast" Will said. "Yeah I am too, Are you coming Trent?" I asked. "Yeah I'm coming" he responded.

We walked out and the rest of the boys were already awake sitting at the breakfast table. "What would you like to eat?". Trent asked. "Umm whatever I don't mind" I responded. I will get you pineapple juice and crunchy nut cereal", Trent said. "Whooh my favourite", I claimed.

"Can you get me some too" Will asked. "Yeh me too" Jayden said. "You have legs get it yourself", Trent said. I started laughing and stuck my tongue out at them.

"What happen with you two last night"? Jayden asked. Budding in to my life as usual.

"Nothing" I responded. "Yeah we just stayed up chatting to Will and then we went to bed", said Trent. "See Will I told you". "Haha lucky you didn't", Will responded. I started laughing as I knew exactly what they were talking about.

"What does that mean'? And why are you laughing Niki? Jayden asked. "Nothing" Will and Trent quickly said. "Do I need a reason to laugh?, and why are you asking?", I responded. "Well, I just wanted to know what you three are going on about",  "Well you have to ask them two".

Trent and Will said nothing. "Well I hope nothing happened between Trent and you last night" Jayden said with an angry voice. "I don't want you dating my brothers/bestfriends/bandmates". "Relax", I yelled "We were just having fun".

Julian interrupted us "Guys lets go down to the beach". "Yeah lets go", Zach responded.

"Everyone go get your cossies on and we will leave ASAP", Julian said acting like the boss.

All the boys got up and left except for Jayden.

"Hey, wait up" Jayden said, Damm now what. "Yes my wonderful brother", I say sarcastically.

"I meant what I said don't you ever date any of those boys" "Ok", I responded and walked off.

We all quickly got dressed in our cossies and we left to go to the beach!