Break up

Will get's up, "I'm sorry man, but we have sorted things out between us", "If you say so but I need to talk to my sister", "Sure she's upstairs".

Jayden starts walking upstairs.

Niki's POV

I tell William to get the door and I hear Jayden yelling at him, I go into the bedroom and start crying, I hear a knock on the door "Leave me alone", but he still comes in.

"I'm sorry Niki but your my sister and I need to talk to you", "Yeah what about?", "I know what Will did and I know what happen between you and Julian".

I look up and wipe my tears, how did you know about Julian and I?", "Because he came and told me", "great now everyone knows my business".

"Niki, relax the only reason he told me cause he needed some advice and I'm your brother your the one who should be telling me these things". "What kind of advice?", "It doesn't matter, I just wanted to see if you are ok".

"No!!

Tell me why he needed to get advice from you?", "Fine, he asked me to tell you, and I didn't want to but... he stuttered. "What is it".

"He is in love with you". I didn't say anything "Niki?", "Please just leave me alone".

"Niki please talk to me". "No get out get out get out", I say pushing him to the door. He pulls me into a hug "I hate you", "I know I hate me too for telling you".

Jayden goes and Will is standing at the door, "Did you just hear what Jayden said?", "Yeah I did all of it do you love him?", "I really don't know", "Well before we go into this more I think we need a break".

"Please babe can't we just work things out together". 

"No we can't, I don't want to think that your with me but your thinking about him". "Please don't go", I say trying to pull him down.

"Niki let me go", he shakes me off and leaves me crying on the floor.

"I don't want you leaving and getting in another punch up with my brother or Julian, so I'm going to go stay with my brother".

I pack up my clothes and necessities that I need.

"Good bye Will, and thank you for not letting me explain, I have had enough of this shit and I'm done with you".

I clearly wasn't thinking when I told him I was done with him.

I don't know who I'm in love with, I have had a great time being with Will, but I had a better night with Julian.

I just don't know anymore!