4.| ♂️C!Green x ♀️C!Orange - 𝗔𝗻𝗻𝗼𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗠𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗢𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲!

<Title obviously inspired by Teasing Master Takagi-san lol>

<Green's 1st POV, pretty fluffy and comedic, but might be angsty. Requested by @Pyromaniac42069 , ty!>

══✿══╡↱害虫.↲╞══✿══

   All I wanted to do was my tasks, but no. Here I am with the worst person I could even be with imaginable...

   Orange.

   Orange is one of those stereotypical 'vizz-co n' reddit n' netflickssksks' girls who follow every single trend imaginable. They know everything that was popular in 2018, but nothing popular in 2020. What's worse is that she doesn't even have a good sense of humor! Ugh, why has the world punished me this way...?

   It all happened quick. Too quick in fact. Now, where to start...?

●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~

Day One --- 11:30 AM --- And Now We're Stuck.

   I was fixing the wires and the switches, not paying attention to any distractions around me. Orange was nearby handling the electric box, and Cyan was exiting since he had finished.

   Then suddenly, the doors slammed shut against one another.

   I whipped my head around to see the doors closed shut, with no way of opening them whatsoever. Trust me, I even tried my trusty pistol to blast some possible locks, but nothing worked.

   I sighed and laid against the door, supposing I'd just have to wait it out, until suddenly...

  "Greeeeen! Oh my god, are we stuuuck?!" She screamed into my face, making me shudder, startled.

  "Yes, we are. I can't open it." I said, hiding my glare as I straightened my back. Ugh, why is she so annoying?

  "Agghh, I'm so triggered right now! Wait a damn minute, we can like, wait here for a bit!" She exclaimed, leaning on my chest's personal space. "How about we look r/dankmemes?! Oh wait, I don't have my phone--"

  "How about we talk about the latest meems like the 'I like ya cut g'?! Or the latest aesthetics, like cottagecore, screencore, softcore..."

  "Do you like any meems?! I kinda like the sksksk an i oop one, like, it's sooo silly! I wonder why peeps even made it a me-"

  "Can you shut your mouth?! That damned imposter could be anywhere! You're nothing but a nuisance right now!" I cursed at her, giving her a silencing glare. How the hell was she able to get a job in a serious place like this?!

   She looked at me with a shocked, distraught expression, she seemed hurt.

  "Fine. Sorry for being a nuisance..." She mumbled upset, walking away to most likely do her task.

   Jeez. Maybe I went a little too far.

   I do have a habit of scolding my fellow crewmates if their work is insufficient or they did their tasks incorrectly... But it's all for the better. Tough love, I like to call it.
But I've never cursed at Orange for something like this. She does annoy me, but...

   I sighed and shook my head. I shouldn't have let my emotions take control of myself. I should've been careful with my words...

   Maybe I should apologize.

●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~

Day 1 --- 12:00 AM --- And I Eat My Own Words.

   It's 12 AM now. The door isn't opening anytime soon, and I don't feel any prescences... I should apologize now since I have the chance. I walked over to the other side of the two wire filled boxes, and saw Orange in a tucked sitting position. She might be thinking about what I had said...

  "Orange--"

  "Aren't I just a nuisance to you?" She snapped coldly, not even giving a glance towards me.

   She's pretty upset. I knew I should've just been kinder...

  "Orange, what I had said was... unreasonable." I began, getting a little closer to her. "I should have been less harsh."

   She didn't respond. I felt somewhat heartbroken at her silence, but no... I should be more disciplined.

  "You aren't a nuisance... You are just... noisy, sometimes," I explained, sitting down, lengths away from her. "The things that I say... I sometimes never truly mean them. I just want to discipline my other colleagues... But I know that they sting at times."

  "I should've been more controlled. Especially towards someone like you."

   I was now sitting next to her, my eyes staring deep into her's. Her bright orange eyes were shimmering, filled with anxiety, and a hint of a different emotion I just couldn't seem to identify. There was only a small space between the two of us, and it felt tense, but... I felt like she had forgiven me.

   I probably owe her, after this.

  "Dramatic, aren't you?" She snickered slightly before getting up. "I guess you don't want to yet, but it's fine, I can wait. Wait while looking at r/dankmemes that is! Haha!"

   Before I could yell at her, she quickly fled the area, her footsteps fading into the background...

   That asshat, she fooled me! She fooled me into giving a real, genuine apology... For what?! Just to get close to me or some-!

  "... That coy, coy lady."

●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~

804 words! Hope you enjoyed!