6.| ♂️I!Lime x ♀️C!Pink - 𝗥𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝗔𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗘𝗱𝗴𝗲𝘀.

PROFANITY WARNING

<Sorry for no art! Sometimes I might not post art on chapters because I'm focusing on personal or art for different books.>

<Requested by @Cheeeewiz , tysm!>

<Lime gets upset at multiple inanimate objects and his partner imposter for not doing what he wants, and Pink steps on to calm him down. Fluffy and comedic, 1st person POV for Lime. Hope you enjoy!>

┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨ ↱穏やか↲ ୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈

Day 1 --- 15:35 --- A Raging Murderer and a Maiden

   GAHH! What the hell does Cyan think he's doing, sabotaging all those doors for what?! For the f*cking fun of it?! Damn, I ought'a show him who's the more powerful and intelligent one here...

   And what does this memory game-like Reactor task have with me?! Did I piss it off so damn much it glitches and doesn't let me f*cking complete it?! God dammit all, I'm about to break this thing in half for pissing me o-

  "Lime? What's with all the ruckus?" All of a sudden, some gentle lady comes crashing in asking me that. And of course, that lady was none other than Pink. Good grief. "Are you beating up inanimate objects again?"

  "What the hell are you talking about! Everything's fine!" I responded back to her sarcastically. "NOT! This damn task won't work! Everytime I try to tap onto it after it's little buttons after the memorizing, it says I'm WRONG! I'm never wrong in memory tasks!" I shouted angrily at the small stand with it's annoying buttons.

   As I growled attempting and failing over and over again, Pink suddenly went to the side of the stand and opened it's wire box. She primly and gracefully put the wires back... Hell, just watching her calmed me down.

  "And that's that," She said energetically as she stood back up. "See? It was that easy! No need for needless thrashing or tantrums, you just need to take a deep breath in and out, and look for the main problem."

   Hmm... In this room, there were only just us two. I could lock the doors, kill her, and vent... But she helped me with this stupid stand, so I guess I can spare her...

  "I mean, thanks, I could've done it myself way easily..." I muttered, looking away. Seriously though, if I had more time, I would've actually checked the wire box! Not beat it to smithereens!

  "By the way Lime, I heard you had anger issues," Pink said, suddenly changing the subject. "I want to bring you somewhere where you can calm down. Do you want to come with?"

   Dammit, the cocked head and arms behind back trick. Considering it's Pink, I'm sure it's fine, but I'll just be carried by that damned Cyan... Ugh, whatever. I'll just sabotage and leave the killing to him.

  "Sure, I guess." I responded.

  Pink smiled at me with her annoying adorable-ness before grabbing my hand. Great, I'm gonna die of cuteness. "Then just follow me.~" She said softly.

   We walked through many halls, through the Lower Engine that bellowed an irritating turbulence sound, through storage where I locked eye contact with Cyan the brainless for a small moment, and finally, we arrived in the cafeteria.

  The cafeteria? Jeez, this place just bores me. "What's so calming about the cafeteria? It just reeks of leftover food and spilled drinks." I complained, looking around.

  "Not the cafeteria. Here, come to the windows." I made a weird look at Pink, before shrugging and getting close to the windows. 

   Well I guess it was kinda relaxing. there were a bunch of stars and weird colors combined together creating a sight to behold. Does Pink intend to just sit here, and watch stars? Sorry, but I've got people to kill.

  "Look, I'd love to stay more and gaze at stars, but I'd rather do so when I'm done with all of my tasks," I said, before turning my back and walking away.

  Suddenly, she grabbed my hand. I growled. "You want me to stay and f*cking procrastinate?"

  She shook her head calmly. "I wanted to take a break with you, Lime. You just seemed so stressed out and frustrated from your tasks, so I wanted to bring you to somewhere that calmed me the most..." She looked towards the stars. "The place where you could see so many stars."

   I sighed. If I were to reject, it would give me a bitter aftertaste in my mouth, and Pink would probably stay away from me. In exchange, I mind as well make her the last surviving...

  "Haagh, fine. But I'm going straight to my tasks after this..." I groaned.

  "Thank you Lime, you're so kind." She said, her smile soft and her eyes happy. With all this cuteness, she going to make me want to purpose to her. If anything, she's the kind one...

  "Yeah, sure. Now hurry up and sit down, the quicker we gaze, the less time wasted." I'd love to get married, but I'm here to kill people. Thanks for the chill pill though, Pink.

   I have to admit, she sometimes even gives me heartburn.

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

803 words, hope you enjoyed! Sorry if this oneshot didn't meet your expectations!