The Volturi Part 2

Lottie's POV:

I walked forward with Hope, secretly hoping that Rose and Emmett would follow. As expected, though, they didn't. Instead, Kol and Davina joined us. It felt we were walking for years before we finally reached Aro and Nik.

"Ahh... Young Charlotte. You do not deserve to be treated the way you have by your own family." Aro stated looking at me with sympathy. There was no way of mistaking it. I could feel his emotions, and there was definitely sympathy. Suddenly, he started laughing like a maniac. "I hear her strange heart." He announced pointing at me.

"Before you even you ask, no you can't look in my head." Aro looks at me surprised, then goes to say something but before he could, I spoke up again, "You can't you look in Hope's head either."

"How did you know I was going to ask?" Aro asked me.

"Oh, honey. You have no idea who me and Hope are, do you?" I replied.

"And what would that be?"

"We're the most powerful beings in the world. You couldn't even kill us with ten times as many people as you have here today." I felt someone trying to inflict mental pain on me, so I used their own power against them. I looked around and saw a blonde girl fall to the ground, screaming. I walked up to her, "It's not nice, is it. Having extreme pain being inflicted on you, huh?" I released her from the mental pain, and walked back up to Aro, "Unless you want to die, I suggest you turn around and leave. Now."

He looked like he was going to argue, so I started to dig around in his mind and bring forward his most painful memories.

"Okay! Fine! We'll leave." Aro relented, quite reluctantly, and everyone sped away. Before Aro fully left, he turned around and looked me in the eye, then Hope and muttered, "Such powerful girls." Then sped out of sight.

"We have them run, now is the time to attack." One of the Romanian vamps said.

"You have them on the run?" Kol snapped angrily. "I mean, unless you're blind, you saw it was Lottie that made them leave. You guys just stood there like cowards."

"Normally I would rein Kol in, but this time I am forced to agree with him." Elijah announced, moving over to stand with Nik, Hope, Kol, Davina and I. Marcel and Rebekah followed.

"Guys. Calm down, it's okay." I tried to reassure them. I don't think it worked.

"No it's not okay, Char." Nikky told me, before turning to the others, "What happened to being witnesses, huh? I bet if it came to us needing you, you wouldn't have helped, would you?!" He asked angrily.

"Okay, guys. Seriously, calm down. Let's just celebrate the fact that the Volturi are gone, okay?" I managed to calm them down this time.

Nik came back over to me and kissed me, spun me round, then picked Hope up and we had a group hug. We were all relishing in the absence of the Volturi when the Romanians spoke up, "You're all fools! The Volturi may be gone, but they will never forgive what happened here." We just ignored them, and went back to celebrating.

Seeing that we had ignored them, they tried to warn us one last time before speeding away, after seeing it didn't work. Everyone on the Cullen's side continued to celebrate, and the shape-shifters retreated back into the forest, Jacob being the last one to do so, as he turned around to check on Renesmee. Once he noticed she was safe, he followed his pack into the woods.

Nik gathered me and Hope into a hug again and we stayed like that for a while, soaking up each others happiness and love.