5

Show me how

Show me how you like it done

You're all mine

I'll make you feel like you're the one

~

Trigger warnings: bad driving, language, mentions of sex, pole dancing, lap dance, alcohol, smoking, mentions of toxic relationship

~

Shouta Aizawa once again found himself in the back of Hizashi's car, waiting for him to drop him off wherever he felt like. For the last two weeks he had somehow hoped that Hizashi would bring him back to that strip club, back to Y/N. But he had always diligently dropped him home. Maybe Shouta shouldn't have spent all that money that night... it had taken him a few days, but he had finally figured that he'd probably have to ask Hizashi to drop him off there again.

He hesitated for a few days. He really didn't want to admit that he had a good time. With a stripper. Not to Hizashi at least. And she'd probably have forgotten about him anyway. She probably just had a knack for figuring out what men liked and she had gotten it just right with him. He kept trying to convince himself that Y/N hadn't actually cared about anything he did. She probably had a laugh at him later with the other dancers. But damn - she had been very convincing.

"You look nervous about something." Hizashi said, looking at him through the rear-view mirror. Which meant he was not looking on the road. Shouta gave him one of his usual glares. He knew they wouldn't help. Hizashi was probably just too used to them already. He had seen them too often.

"I'm not nervous." Shouta protested. Hizashi raised an eyebrow at him, still looking through the rearview mirror. Shouta had given up on glaring at him. Maybe he had accepted his death.

"Then why are you fidgeting like this?"

"I'm no- I'm not nervous. End of discussion."

Hizashi sighed and shook his head. Shouta often wondered what was going on in his head. However, he probably wouldn't survive even five minutes inside Hizashi's head. He could only imagine it was an insane mess and somehow Hizashi made sense of it, but no rational person could understand it.

"Shouta. I know you want to ask me something. Come on. Out with it." Hizashi said and slowed down the car. Shouta didn't even know that Hizashi was physically able to slow that car down.

"That place we went to a few weeks ago..." Shouta muttered, looking out of the window. Blacked out, of course. He could still pretend to make this whole thing less embarrassing. He couldn't believe he was telling Hizashi this. Of all people. Not like he had a lot of friends besides Hizashi, but still.