🍋 Illumi X Reader ~ Late Visit

You and Illumi have been really close for a long time now, almost 3 years. Since he was staying in town right now, because he had a job there, he invited you to visit him at his hotel room for dinner.

Unfortunately you were already late with an hour, so you rushed quickly into the hotel he was staying at and went to his room. Before you had the chance to knock, he already opened, because he must've sensed your aura.

"H-hey.. Sorry for being late.." - you looked at his big void like eyes and got in the room. You also noticed that he just got out of the shower and he had only a towel wrapped around his waist - "Not gonna hug me this time?" - he looked at you questionably as he closed the door. You tried your best not to stare at his perfect body. - "I'm sorry, I'm a bit distracted today." - you wrapped your arms around him as he pat your head. - "I didn't order any food, because it would've gotten cold. Anyways why are you late?" - he sat on the couch as you joined him. "Oh well.. Uhm.." - you were wondering if you should tell him the truth or not. -
"Well, I got a little worried, because there was a guy after me, so I had to go around the way a lot." - he hummed as he got closer to you and whispered at your ear seductively "Well, that's a stupid excuse, because you could've just killed him. You won't be left unpunished though. You got me waiting for you for a long time." - you felt heat rush to your cheeks and looked at him - "You know I don't like killing people without getting something out of it, and.. w-what do you mean by punished..?" - the corners of his lips lifted slightly and he picked you up amd brought you over his lap. He started kissing and biting on your neck and collarbone leaving marks, as you tried to hold your moans in. "Don't even think about keeping your moans." - he warned you dangerously. "I-Illu.." - you started making out with him and he pulled your shirt off as he eyed your bra "Wearing lace for me?" - he started sucking on your breasts as his hand slided down to your skirt and quickly pulled it off - "Even matching your panties." - he grinned at you as he attacked your mouth for a kiss, but you tried to fight for dominance which only made him squeeze your ass to make you gasp and explore your mouth with his tounge. "Do you have a clue for how long I've wanted to make you mine, but other guys like Hisoka always tried to get in my way, but not today and I'll make sure tonight will be the best night of your life." "Illu.. I have nothing to do with Hisoka.." "And you won't. Not from now on." - he pulled off any last piece that covered your body and his fingers found your entrance. "Hmm.. So wet for me from a little make out? You're such a dirty girl." - you moaned as he was pumping his fingers in and out of you. You were so close to your climax, but suddenly he took his hand out of you which made you frustrated. "Please Illumi, let me cum" "I will, but not now. This is your punishment for being late." - he quickly removed his towel from his waist and brought his tip to your entrance. "Beg for it." "Please Illumi, let me cum.. Please" "Since you asked so nicely." - he grabbed your thighs and sunk you down which left you gasping for air. He filled you so much that it formed a little bump on your abdomen. His thrusts were quick, but really deep. You wrapped your hand around his neck and you both moaned as you were getting closer and closer. With a last thrust he finished inside of you as you were still shaking around him trying to calm down from your climax. "Illu-mi.. That was so good.." "What do you mean was? We are just getting started." - he picked you up and took you to his bedroom.