At a loss for words.

I had worked on a few projects in the past but nothing like Julie and the phantoms.

The talent on set was absolutely incredible, each person working to develop the show was pouring their heart and soul into the project. 

My job was to curate some of the music that was going to appear on the show, along with a few other people helping me. But most of the pressure was on me; I had to work with each cast member and really make a connection with them.

Problem was, I haven't met any of the cast in person. So, who knows what they're going to be like. But I guess we shall soon find out.

***

I head into the studio to go meet Kenny and the gang, anxiously walking over trying not to make a fool out of myself; straightening out my dress, fixing my hair and standing up straight. 

Being young in this industry was difficult, people don't tend to take you seriously when you explain you're only in your twenties, regardless of the qualifications and experience you have under your belt.

Walking into the room, I get greeted by Kenny and a few of the assitant directors & producers of the show.

"Finally I can introduce you to the band, they are truly incredible." Kenny says smiling ear to ear.

Walking into the other room, I see four figures quickly get up from the couch as we arrive. Looking just as anxious as I did.

"This is Maddie, our leading lady. Voice of an angel this one, I know you two will come up with some great music." Kenny says.

"Nice to meet you." I say smiling, only to have Maddie crash into me with her arms embracing me in a hug.

"I'm so excited to be working with you, I actually have been a fan of your work for some time now." She says.

"Aw, really. I'm glad to hear that and I am so excited to hear that voice of yours."

"and this is Jeremy. Our lead bassist and sharp as a tack I tell yah. And don't let him fool you, the voice behind the giggles is wonderfull." Kenny examples, waving his hands around like he was doing a big presentation.

"Nice to meet you, Jeremy"

"Nice to meet you too, excited to be working with you." He smiles gives me a little hug.

"Next up is Owen, our extremely talented drummer and one of the funniest people you'll meet."

"Nice to meet you, Own" I say smiling as I embrace him in a small hug.

"Likewise, excited to be working with you."

"And last but not least, our leading lad, Charlie. Killer vocals and guitarist" he says.

"Hi." I had never seen such an adorable smile and for a moment I forgot where I was. Not for a moment letting our eyes leave one another. I could see him trying to find the right words, but not being able to get anything out.

Instead, he just puts out his hand for me to shake. Reaching out to him, the second our hand's touch, my smile just grows bigger not being able to comprehend the feeling that passes through me.

"This is the first time; I've seen you two quiet." Kenny interrupts laughing.

"Nice to meet you, Y/N" Charlie finally says.

"Ah right, I probably should've started with this, but this is Y/N. She will be responsible for writing all the music that will be done for the show. She will be working alongside all of you, to create some magic."

Getting back to reality, I take a few steps back from everyone but I couldn't help but smile at the thought of Charlie. Trying not to look over at him, I could sense him still looking over at me. It almost felt like he was dumbstruck as well.

"Alright, I think let's start with Y/N spending time with each of you separately. That way she can get a sense of your vocal range and get to know each of you. Then we can all come together as a group." Kenny says.

"Sounds like a great idea." I smile.

I hear Sam attempt to whisper at Charlie " You must be excited to spend a little alone time with the future Misses." as Charlie shoves him a bit.

However, Kenny overhears and says, "I guess Charlie and Y/N can go first since you two seemed so fond of each other." he almost laughs.

*Not sure about this one, but let me know what you think and if I should do another part!*