The Sound of Apocalypse: Chapter 13 -14 (LAST PART)

CHAPTER 13

April 5, 2018

"Turn around real slow." Said the man behind me. I raised my hands and started to slowly turn around. I started into the face of a man, he had dark skin, a white beard, no top, a scar running from his left shoulder to his belly and a handgun pointed at my head.

"Now, keys."

"What?"

"To the car."

I didn't say anything and just stood there to think what to do next, but I should not have done that. The man bashed the butt of his handgun into the side of my head. I stumbled back, I reached into my backpack for Bertha. But as I grabbed, a bang went off and a bullet passed through my right soulder.

I fell to the ground with a scream. "The bloody keys, NOW." He said firmly. I reached into my pocket grabbed my keys and chucked them to him. He caught them in mid-air. He unlocked my car and called out. Other men came around the corner, all of them holding guns. All on their way to steal my car. "New guy." Said one of the men, "Take care of this Shithead."

Then another guy came around the corner. He held a sports bow, wore a black hoodie with a bandana covering his lower face, and a bandage around his left arm. Slowed down to a walk about five feet away from me. he put his foot on my chest, smothering my shirt in mud and infect blood. he pulled an arrow from the sheath on his back and pulled in back in the bow.

He looked into my eyes. His eyes widened. "Sam?" He said. That voice. It was. But it couldn't be. The man pulled down his bandana. It was Alex.

He relaxed the arrow in the bow. "Alex, the hell are you doing, KILL HIM." said the man from before as the others drove off in my car.

"Sir I know him."

"Do I look like I give a shit."

"Sir can't he join us. you're always talking about how The Butchers could use more men."

The man didn't respond but instead pulled his long double-barrel shotgun out of his backpack and walked over to Alex. "Listen here boy." Said the old man angrily, "We already made an exception letting you in instead of killing you, but maybe... we made the wrong choice."

Alex pulled back the arrow and slowly aimed it toward the man's head. "Are you threatening me?" Alex asked.

"You take that shot, and your in for a world of pain and death."

"Who's going to know though?"

There was dead silence and the glared into each other's eyes. Then the old man swiftly pushed the bow out of the way. Alex released the arrow, barley skimming the man's left ear. Then with one hand on the Alex's, which was still clasping the bow, the other was holding the gun, without aiming he pulled both triggers. all but three pellets of the buckshot whizzed past Alex's side, the three pellets sunk themselves into his flesh.

Alex fell to the ground with a scream of pain. Whilst the man slid another two shells into the smoky barrels. I managed to stand despite the pain of my shoulder, pulled bertha out, ran up behind him just as he aimed the gun at Alex and swung it down on his head making a bloody crater. He dropped to the ground. bits of flesh stuck on the nails.

CHAPTER 14

April 5, 2018

Blood drooled from the wound in my shoulder as a ran over to Alex. He was clutching his side. blood flowing from underneath is hands. I kneeled next to him. "Sam it hurts like hell." Alex exclaimed.

"Alex... I am going to need you to move your hand off. Not now though. But I'm gonna get the buckshot out."

"And how do you plan to do that?"

"Just trust me." he moved his hands off the wound and blood instantly started flowing out more heavily. I started to unbuckle my belt. "What the hell do you think your doing?" Alex Blurted out.

"Nothing bad."

Once it was unbuckled, I slid the belt out of its rests. "Bite down on this." I said as I held the belt in front of his head.

He nodded and bit down on the belt. "Take your hands of the wound." I said.

Alex took his hands off the wound and instantly the blood flowed more heavily. "Now this is going to hurt." I explained.

I put my index finder on one side of the first wound and my thumb on the other before pulling it open. Alex screamed as I reached into the wound with the other hands finger and thumb. The blood was now squirting out of the wound like a water gun.

I felt around inside the hole, I was making the surrounding skin split. I eventually felt the pellet, I pinched onto it and ripped it out of his body. By now the wound was three times bigger and Alex had lost about half a litre of blood. Alex stopped his muffled scream and spat out the belt. "Please... don't... do that... just... NO MORE." Alex puffed. Tears were forming in his eyes.

The screaming had attracted infects. one was about ten feet away and getting closer quickly I ran up to and swung bertha down onto his head, but it snapped in half. I held the bottom of bertha. But quickly threw it to he ground. the infect stumbled back and fell over. Cracking its head on the asphalt. But instantly started to get up.

I ran over to the double barrel the man had dropped and picked it up. I whipped around, by now the infect had gotten up and was right behind me. I aimed let him come closed until its head was about a metre away from the barrels and fired.

With a burst of blood, flesh, and chunks of skull it crumbled to the ground. I aimed at the other infect running toward Alex and fired. He stumbled backward and fell over with a splat.

I looked around, no more infects interested in us, which was like ten, all spread out around the street and park.

I quickly ran over to Alex, he when I got closer, I saw he was lying still. Staring up at the sky. "Alex?" I exclaimed.

I kneeled down next to him. He didn't respond. I pulled up his wrist and checked him pulse. Nothing. Nothing. GOD. DAMN. NOTHING.

I lied down next to his his corpse. And I laid there. I had come all this way. Just for him to FUCKING DIE. "BLOODY KILL ME ALREADY YOU BASTARDS!" I yelled. I couldn't help it anymore. I let out a huge wail and started to cry. The Alex got up. "Alex?" I said. But then I noticed his eyes were pure white.

If he's gonna be an infect, then why not me. He hurled himself at me I didn't struggle as he bit down into my throat. Blood squirted everywhere. He then widened the wound up with his hands and ripped out flesh.

And that's the last thing I remember.

THANKS FOR READING!

BEEN WRITING THIS IN MY SPARE TIME FOR NEARLY A YEAR. DID YOU LIKE IT? AND DO YOU MORE CONTENT SIMILAR? IF NOT, ANY SUGGESTIONS?