(Imposter Brown) x Blue

Recommendation from: Fbi_Lady
Please follow them if you please.

Brown is new to the game. Their quite exited to see if they get imposter or crewmate. They walk on the skeld for it to reveal what they are.

Imposter

It pop's up on Brown's screen. Imposter? What the hell. I'm new to the goddamn game! Of course Brown was atleast smart enough not to gasp like any other new imposter would.

It was quite stupid honestly. He looked around contemplating who to kill. Pink perhaps? Brown sure didn't like pink and her attitude.

No. Brown shook his head. That would make me a target. You might ask why. Well in the waiting room they were arguing quite loudly.

How bout Lime? Yes Lime seemed like the perfect option who to kill. Lime was in medbay filling the vials. Brown snuck up behind him.

Brown snapped his neck. But didn't succeed to kill him. "W-what?" Brown panicked and just stomped on him until he was dead.

"Not much of a good imposter am I..." He mumbled to himself. Soon venting out of medbay to security. He checked cams to see what the crewmates were doing.

The scan was not a task in the game so Brown bet nobody would find her body. Well sometime but not until later. Soon Brown's kill cooldown was over.

Who next? Brown thought. Black maybe? No Black is sussing him out that'd make him obvious. Blue perhaps? Well Brown found his next victim.

Little did Brown know..

He found Blue alone in reactor. Brown snuck up to him and bit him. (Brown is new so he doesn't know this isn't a sufficient way to kill)

Blue stifled a moan and looked at Brown with cold eyes. "Well well Brown never knew a newbie would be a imposter."

Brown got worried and fumbled around his space suit to see if he brung a knife. God fucking damnit! God hates me so much.

"Oh Brown don't worry I won't tell a fly. I knew I wouldn't tell as soon as you bit me." Who is this creep? With a stupid biting kink. Ew.

Blue placed his hands lightly on Brown's shoulders. Acting as if Brown was his most treasured treasure.

"I will keep it a secret if your my... Doll."

From this point on end will be ALOT more smut than in my usual chapters.

What does he mean doll. Brown's face reddened in realization. "No you don't mean.. That?" Blue chuckled.

Blue lightly put his hands on Brown's space helmet and slid it off. Brown had wavy brown hair going to shoulders. Blue leaned to kiss Brown.

Blue bit on Brown's lower lip causing Brown to gasp a little. Blue taking advantege and gently sliding his tounge in Brown's mouth.

Slowly he separated and gently licking Brown's neck. He made Brown think he was safe. Oh no was he wrong. Blue bit his neck sucking hard on it.

Brown gasped. "Ow ow! Blue stop!" Brown protesting and trying to wriggle out of Blue's grip. Blue kept his grip tight and held Brown in place.

"Come on Blue! Let go of me! Please?" Brown mustered up his cutest puppy dog eyes. Blue rolled his eyes and separated from his neck.

He leaned to Brown's ear and said. "I'll give much more marks later~! I'll find you after a body is found."

Oh great. Now I'll have to avoid him! Brown suppressed to roll his eyes and got out of reactor. Brown saw Cyan and decided to join up with him.

"Yo what's up Cyan!" Cyan looked up over at him. "H-hello." Brown looked over his shoulder. "Doing some wires I perceive?"

Cyan gently bobbed his head up and down. "Should be a body reported any time now." Cyan nodded a more aggressively this time.

A body has been reported.

Everyone started asking where wall Red just sat there. Not talking. "Well he is not afk or he would've not reported the body." Said White.

"I say we get rid of him. He'll not answer us anyway." Everyone agreed and voted the nuicense off.

Oh shit I gotta run. Brown ran to navigation. Until brown felt a hand on his shoulder. Oh God have mercy on me. Brown thought wall slapping himself.

"Well I told you didn't I?" Blue whispered into Brown's ear. Blue pinned him to the navigation wall. "So what do you have in store."

Blue just hummed softly in response to Brown. Wow can't even respond properly. Blue unzipped himself before brown.

"No manners don't ya. Supposed to strip me first!" Brown winked happily at Blue. "Oh, I don't have manners. You'll learn soon enough."

Don't tell me he's not gonna prepare me first. Oh god no.

He slowly but surely started unzipping Brown's suit. "Let me see your face when I'm pleasuring you." He gripped Brown's helmet.

"Very better." He leaned toward Brown. "Anyway let me teach you why I don't have manners."

Oh gOd I'm so scAred! Brown thought. Blue trailed his finger gently down Brown's back. Next licking... Next biting...

"Ow Blue that hurts~!" Blue smirked. "It won't for long I promise!" Blue sucked on Brown's skin. Leaving many many marks on his skin.

"Well are you ready, Brown?" Brown looked at him with pleading in his eyes. "Well... Well maybe? I'm not sure." Blue leaned back and smiled.

"Well we'll I'll take it as a yes!" He thrusted into Brown. "M~mng! T-that hurts!" Blue wasn't listening focused on nibbling his bare skin.

"G~gah don't just bite me! Talk to m~me!" Blue leaned back an thrust deeper in response. "Tch stupid AH~ a~asshole!"

Blue chuckled at Brown's behavior. He can still be a little bratty slut wall being pounded into. "Brown were you not a virgin before I fucked you?"

"M~mng y-yeah why AgH~." He looked happy and purred happily. "Damn babe I'm bout to cum~!" Brown looked at him. "Yeah sAm- AH~! and by that they both came panting happily.

Hello author here! Any way thank you very much Fbi_Lady for the wonderful suggestion! Next chapter will include one of my kinks :)!