Brown x orange

Is it bad I've now taken to reading crossovers because I read everything Harry Potter related?

Brown walked off the ship on Polus, the cold wintery air shimmering the wind. Brown wasn't exactly the 'hyper' type. He had a huge scar over his eye making him blind, he got it escaping an imposter, of course. He sighed one big sigh, his breath visible against the air.

He held out his arm looking at the watch, crewmate. If to be honest Brown preferred crewmate. A bouncy Orange color catching his eye, looking up at Orange he studied him. His blonde silky hair reaching his back, freckles all over his face, quite the tall specimen, 6,2 exact."

He walked away the fresh wing hitting against his face. Grumbling he did the card swipe, being a professional he did it in one swipe. He looked around the warm cozy room. Couches surrounding the room, with a fireplace, the blaze dancing and crackling around.

Orange entered the room heading to cam's though Brown catched his eye's. "Oh wow where'd you get those cool scars?" He looked in awe at the scar trailing Brown's eye. Brown grumbled a little, "got it from an imposter, y'know?" Orange leaned back seemingly studying the scar.

"Ah, I can see that! Your quite the grumbly grouch." He chuckled at his own joke, grouchy can be cute! Though Orange wouldn't admit that, "go along, don't need someone to bother me." Orange obviously didn't want to leave, Brown peeked his interest.

"I'll follow you instead, I will protect you from the imposter." Brown snorted amused, "you see kid, look at my scar! I don't need protection." Orange seemingly ignoring Brown's words and continuing to follow him.

Brown had short brown hair one half of his hair shorter and the other longer with a curl at the end. His icy blue eye's swiping around looking for his location. He was quite small for being quite the strong one to survive a imposter. Around 5.5 a average women's length.

Brown doing his task, focusing deeply on his task. Orange looking Brown up and down deciding he quite liked Brown. Yeah I think I like him, he blushed slightly. Brown got done and he sighed, he was quite tired. "Hey do you need a break?"

"Mhm," he responded. They both headed to the cam's to just chill and watch the cam's. Orange sat Brown onto the chair, Brown's eye's drooping a little. Orange slightly massaging his back pains. He groaned in pleasure setting his chin on the desktop.

Orange chuckled, "yeah I bet that feels alot better." Brown blushed a little, Orange seeing this at his ears smiling a little. Brown shaking his head slightly giving himself a big yawn. Orange blowing in his ear the wind rushing to his pelvis.

Grumbling he pushed away Oranges face Orange smiling maniacally. "I'd really don't want you blowing into my ear please." He smiled charmingly and said, "oh come on I know you like it." He blushed at those words and he glared at Orange. He leaned and pecked Brown on the lips.

Brown sputtered blushing wildly. Orange dragging him out of the chair he sat on. "I'm going to bring you somewhere more private." Brown's shock showing in his eye's blushing a little. "F-for what?" He just looked back and smiled at Brown.

"For a surprise, I wouldn't tell you." The full truth showing in Oranges beautiful green eyes, some cases of brown fickled in them. Watching the the surroundings pass by, God this was such a big map Brown realized. Arriving at there destination outside.

"Outside? Really!"

"Yeah, but don't worry nobody comes here."

"You don't know that!"

Brown replied, shutting Brown up Orange kissed him, begging hungrily to explore his mouth. Brown parting his lips slightly at the surprise of how Orange explained his lust. Orange dominating the kiss making Brown mewl for more.

Separating from the kiss Orange grabbing the scruff of Brown's neck setting his against the wall. Unzipping Brown's suit leaving him uncomfortable with his lewdness. Squirming under Oranges piecing gaze.

Pressing up against orange leaving his hot moist breath on Brown's ear. Brown mewled in need. "Don't worry, I'll fix that need~" he purred against his ear. He slipped a finger in his hole. Softly Brown let a groan slip out.

Orange softly chuckling at the lewd sounds his kitten was emitting. Entering a second finger Browns gasp reaching his ears. Exploring his warm little arse hole. Spreading his cute little pink hole. Orange reaching Brown's mouth giving into a very passionate kiss.

Deeply in the action decided to slide out his fingers and finally slide in his cock. Brown's moan vibrating down Oranges mouth. Repeating their mouth the liquids connecting their mouths. Slowly moving his cock giving both him and Brown pleasure.

His cock surrounded with the warmth of the insides of the tiny form beneath him. Pounding into him now and both him and Brown moaning in sync. The sweat dripping off him.

Embracing brown leaning against his head, "I love you," Brown shaking his head in acknowledgement. Both cum panting against each others flesh.

I rushed the end bc I was tired sorry 😔