FOURfiveseconds

Kova's pov

Kova's pov

Sunday night

I spent the entire day in my room watching Gossip Girl. Don't get me wrong. I love Gossip Girl as much as the next person.

Its just I wish  I had someone to watch it with.

I was bored.

Olivia was with Asher.

Spencer was working.

Jordan and I aren't really close anymore.

Oh and Darnell never texted me. So that hurts.

"Hey mom i'm gonna go get pizza for us." I call out as i slipped on my old air-forces. I was also wearing some gray sweats with a pink hoodie and a messy bun. I gave no fucks who I would run into.

"Okay honey." Her eyes stayed glued to her ipad. She hasn't even moved one inch the whole day.

I hopped into my black G wagon and made my way to Spencer's work.

"Hey." Spencer's eyes lit up as i walked up to the table he was wiping down.

"What you doin here?" I followed him to the counter to put away his rag.

"I came for my pizza." I smile as he checked for to go orders on the table behind him.

"You gonna eat that all by yourself?" he raised a brow.

"You calling me fat?" i pretended to get butthurt.

"No. Its just you never order a whole pizza. It always like two slices."

"Yeah well my mom is back in town. So I'm trying to make the best out of it while i can." I hand him my card.

"Oh thats cool." I watched as he ran my card through the card reader. "She's been gone a while. She probably missed you like crazy." he handed me the receipt to sign.

"Uhhh well she's actually really glued to her work right now. She's actually not even staying for that long." I let out a sigh.

"Damn. Im sorry Kove." He pouted as he hands me my card back.

"It all good. Its her job." i shrug as i stick my card in my bag.

"Aight well ill see you at school later!" Spencer waved.

"But i actually came here to ask you something."

"Oh really?" He stopped and looked at me concerned.

"Yeah so um.. Your friend Darnell... is he a player?"

Thats when Spencer had the biggest smirk on his face.

"Ahh so you're into my buddy Darnell?"

"Maybe."

"You guys really kicked it at the party then?"

"Something like that. We talked. I gave him my number. He said he'd put it to use. But i got nothing." I pouted to myself. "So i just want to be mentally prepared before im head over heels for this Darnell guy."

"Trust me, Kova. Darnell ain't like that. If he said he'll hit you up. Then he'll hit you up."

"You're right. Imm probably just overthinking it." i laugh as i grab the pizza.

"See you at school." I wave goodbye.

Then I was off.

—sweeteasaint

the main characters name is Kova. they might call her Kove for shits and giggle. so dont be confusion tehe

(also thank u for 100 reads❤️)

i agree with da vinki