part 3

Jungkook was still showing me around...my favorite place was the library...its really is beautiful and for ur information im a bookworm hehehe

Jungkook:you like it??Yoona:like it??are crazy or what??!i love it!! *smile*Jungkook:its yours *giggle*Yoona:aren't you being a little romantic here?? *tease*Jungkook:am i??well ofcourse i do its my wife anyway~

Yoona:like it??are crazy or what??!i love it!! *smile*
Jungkook:its yours *giggle*
Yoona:aren't you being a little romantic here?? *tease*
Jungkook:am i??well ofcourse i do its my wife anyway~

As he said that as his arm started towering me and makes me feels smaller

Yoona:what do you think you're doing??
Jungkook:sort of teasing my beautiful wife *wink*
Yoona:ummm can you please get off me??
Jungkook:what if I say no??
Yoona:pleaseee... *whine*
Jungkook: *giggle* you're just to adorable for me to tease
Yoona:shut up

I push him away from me and cleared my throat

Yoona:is that everything you want to show me??
Jungkook:there's garden outside the house you wanna go there??
Yoona:i'll go there when I have time your house is super huge and I can't even feel my legs after the tour *yawn*
Jungkook:sleepy already?? I'll send you to your room

I nod as me and Jungkook walk to our room

Jungkook:have a good sleep my wife
Yoona:you too my husband~

I never knew that word came out of my mouth nevermind he won't think about it to much..

_Jungkook's pov_

Did she just??say "my husband?? " owhhhmaiigwadd how much I want that word to came out of her mouth finally it really did haishhhh Im so God damn happy...i know I'm a mafia but I does have a heart... No wonder i choose the right woman~

As I was thinking of Yoona it started to rain.. There's also thunder...i lay down my bed... The light suddenly went out... Shit what will happen to Yoona??what if she's crying??is she fine right no-

My mind went blank as I heard someone open the door of my room...

Yoona:k-kook *sniff* are you t-there??
Jungkook:im here are you OK yoona-ah?

I walk to her and embrace  her with my arm around her..

Yoona:im s-scared of thunder... *cried softly*
Jungkook:sussshhh it's OK yoona-ah I'm here..

I walk her to my bed and tug her in as I sit down the couch near the bed..

Yoona:c-can you... Sleep with me??
Jungkook:are you sure about that?? I don't want you to feel uncomfortable around me..
Yoona:pleasee..
Jungkook:alright *giggle*

I lay down next to her and she started shivering..i pull her by the waist and wrap my arm around her,bringing her face toward my chest. I kiss her forehead to calm her down shockingly she did...

Jungkook:sleep now... It's alright... I'm here with you jagiya~

I stroke her hair and sang her some lullaby..not more than a minute she's already asleep...i look at her as she was asleep... She seems to be like an angel... I'm so happy to have her as my own wife... She's so precious and I can't even let her go that easily.. Her eyes close as she breathe in and out calmly as if she's having a peacefull sleep but I hope she does have hehheh...her long black hair smells like roses and her fragrance that I wish to taste smells like vanilla...everything about her is addicting me...i close my eyes and drifted into my own fantasy and wonder what the other day would be..