part 4

_Jungkook's pov_

I freeze in my spot as i felt my whole body became weak.they knew my weak spot. Yes it is my wife,i don't want anyone to hurt her and they are targeting my precious wife.

Jungkook:why my wife?? What does they want from me??
Yoongi:they want you to step down from being the leader kook..
Jungkook: *scoft* who are they to order me around? Are they my parents? WTF is this ughhh... *frustrayed*
Yoongi:i know how hard it is but I will think a way to let them get away from you
Jungkook:thanks hyung and can I have a ummm you know... A day off today??I want to go and check on Yoona *giggle*
Yoongi:you haven't even finished the file I gave you the other week and now you're going out???
Jungkook:cmon pweeezz I'm worried about her...
Yoongi:fine you mthrfcking fake baby *disgusted face*
Jungkook:thanks hyung!!

I ran out of the headquarters and started driving to my beloved wife company.

_TIME SKIP_

~AT YOONA'S OFFICE~

_Yoona's pov_

I was working on with some damn file.its really is stressing me out.then my secretary called me.

Yoona:what now?
Taehyun:umm miss Yoona someone is looking for you outside here
Yoona:i told you before do not let strangers in
Taehyun:he said that he's your husband
Yoona:wh-wait I'm coming now

I put the phone down and started walking through the hallway.i reach the front counter and saw Jungkook there with a huge smile.

Yoona:are you crazy?? What are you doing here??
Jungkook:i miss you
Taehyun:umm I'll just leave no-
Jungkook:no I'm going to Yoona's office and stay with her there
Yoona:wh-
Jungkook:ahaaa no..no.. Babygirl now lead me the way

I glare at him as he smile at me devilishly.i really want to slap him so badly ughhh.fck that jungle book.I lead him the way to my office.

Jungkook:did I annoyed you??
Yoona:yes you did *roll eyes*

I walk in my office as he followed me behind.

Jungkook:you have a nice office tho
Yoona:yeah...have a seat and chill make yourself like your own mansion
Jungkook: *giggle* that mansion that you're talking about is also your home
Yoona:i know Mr.jeon
Jungkook: *giggle*

I continued doing my work as if I'm solving a mathematic question.yes it is squeezing  my brain.

Jungkook:you need help??
Yoona:can you even do it??
Jungkook:chill...i work with files too
Yoona:yeah here

I gave him the file as he started doing the whatever it is.i look up at his focused face on the file and I noticed he look hot when he's serious.With his white shirt and one of his button are open,exposing his tone chest makes my heart throb.Damn...my husband is freaking hot tho....his eyes then drop down to look at me and i quickly move my eyes away from him because I almost drowl over his chest. He then giggle.

Jungkook:are you staring at me??
Yoona:absolutely not and why would I be staring at you??
Jungkook:you almost drowl over me and you're still lying??

I blush a bit because he caught me staring at him.i was playing hard to get at him but he's to hot for me to ignore.

Jungkook:is my baby blushing??  *smirk*
Yoona:stop it you demon
Jungkook:awww you're so cute *giggle*
Yoona: *sigh* i swear to god if you dont stop I'm chopping your head off Jungkook
Jungkook:awww you wouldn't do that to me *smirk*
Yoona:dont try me or else-
Jungkook:or else what?? *smirk*
Yoona:......
Jungkook:good girl

He continue doing the file he's completely are pissing me off rn.i would like to slap his face like really....ALOT...but he's just so handsome for me to slap and I couldn't do that tho.

Jungkook:you can sleep if you want to this thing took me for a while
Yoona:thanks for helping me

I lay my head onto my work desk as I slowly fell asleep I was freaking tired.

_Jungkook's pov_

I peek at her for awhile and found her asleep.that was fast.her angelic face seems peaceful as she breath in and out the fresh oxygen.i can smell her vanilla scented fragrance that is now stuck through my nostrils.her gorgeous features that glow so brightly,her soft white baby skin which I wish to touch a lot.everything about her is very amazing.she's everything whom I really wanted.she's mine... forever..

_5 MONTH PASS_

_Yoona's pov_

Me and Jungkook grew closer I gain his trust and he also gain mine.he's being sweet to me like really alot.he knows me better and he is such a tease.he also made me felt loved,everytime I'm with him,he always kiss my cheek,forehead and also lips.he made me become the most happiest girl that exist on earth.he's the guy whom every girl want and yet im still lucky to have him into my life.his perfect personality,sweet,charming and he is a humble boy.i wouldn't want to let him go... He's forever be mine...

(author:odoeee diorg amcm obsess ngn each other)

I know this chapter is very short and this is why I need some of y'all ideas maybe you guys have something so why don't you guys share some with me.

To be continue.