part 5

Isn't cuddling with your lovely husband is cute??Yeah me and Jungkook had been cuddling for the pass few hour while watching movie.out of any movie why does he have to pick horror? He does know I'm scared of ghost but WHy?!

I took my blanket over my head.

Jungkook:honey...srsly the scene had just started and there's still no ghost are coming out *giggle*
Yoona:you know how much i hate horror movie *whine*
Jungkook:you will get use to it..im here for you to hug and if you're scared you can hug me *smirk*
Yoona:are you taking this as a somekind of your advantage? *death glare*
Jungkook:exactly *giggle*
Yoona:i hate you
Jungkook:i love you too baby~

He peck my lips and continued to watch his precious horror movie.i kept on whining and letting out some light scream as some random jumpscares appear and Jungkook will only giggle at me while saying I look adorable and cute.

Yoona:kook can we stop watching this now??
Jungkook:its about to end honey relax
Yoona:you said the same thing like 30 minutes ago
Jungkook:did I? *giggle*

I smack his chest as he block all of my hit.

Jungkook:you're bad at fighting honey...Should we train you or something??  *smirk*
Yoona:hell no
Jungkook:cmon it will be fun~
Yoona:pervert!!

I slap his arm.he started to tickle me as I was laughing and half crying begging him to stop.

Yoona:k-kook stop it AHAHAHAHAH OMG I CANT BREATH AHAHAH
jungkook:thats your punishment for being a bad girl

He stop tickling me as I relax and tries to catch my breath.

Jungkook:you seems to be having a breathing difficulty...should I do a CPR for you??  *smirk*
Yoona:you pervert demo-
Jungkook:ahaa don't curse babygirl
Yoona:tsk
Jungkook:isnt that rude??
Yoona:indeed it is mister potato head
Jungkook:dont you give me such ugly nickname
Yoona:why??doesn't it suit you?
Jungkook:are you teasing me??

I giggle at him.we spend most of our time together.i never thought a mafia leader would be this warm hearted and so sweet.out of every guy I'd met before...he's the only one who seems very special to me..Jungkook even get along with my family very easily...i wonder how...his father is a kind daddy in law too eheheh..

Yoona:kookie-ah..
Jungkook:yes yoonie-ssi?
Yoona:out of so many job.. Why did you became a mafia??
Jungkook:ouhh yeah...mafia ran through my family... But we use mafia title as a good person..
Yoona:i don't get it
Jungkook:95% of human on earth believe that mafia is a bad person who kill,rob and murder but actually me...im not like that..there's two different mafia...one is bad and the other is good..im on the good sides..i rob a rich filthy guys who is a bad person to donate the orphan and the poor also sick kid and people..i really do want to get rid of the mafia title out of myself but... I couldn't...as I told you... Mafia ran through my family...Which includes me...im sorry...i know i does look disgusting...

He look down as I cupped his cheek.i stare at his beautiful brown hazel doe eyes.

Yoona:you have a heart Jungkook...also...im not disgusted by your job...i never have the thought of you being a bad guy...i considered you as my husband..my love and everything...dont feel sad...i just wanna know why you does it...
Jungkook:im happy to have you with me

He hug me and snuggle further to the crock of my neck...i can feel his lips slightly peck my skin.it sends shiver through my spine.i ruffle his hair and sniffed his cologne.we stayed in out position for a few minutes.

Jungkook:yoona-ah...
Yoona:yes?
Jungkook:can you promise me something?
Yoona:what is it
Jungkook:please...take care of yourself when I'm not around you
Yoona:i will..
Jungkook:i love you..
Yoona:i love you more..

To be continue