Accident in the classroom

I hope you will enjoy it. I've tried to do my best.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Third person's POV

It is just 20 minutes to start morning classes. In class D we see only a few people, Horikita, Hirata and Kushida are talking about a new plan for the next special exam, which is to take place next week. 

Apart from them, there are also the well-known three idiots, Ike and Sudo, who gathered at the Yamauchi's desk and were sitting next to him, during the conversation.

"I was with my Satsuki-chan on a date yesterday, it was like heaven."

Ike shared proudly his achievements in love relationships.

"Tch, don't boast so Ike, it's no big thing."

Sudo said and looked at him slightly annoyed. Ike had been bragging about how well he was doing with Shinohara for a whole week.

"Heh, you're just jealous that a handsome man like me has a girlfriend. By the way, I'm wondering how it goes with your cold Horikita."

"Since the sporting festival, she has allowed me to be together near her more often."

Sudo said with smirk and crossed arms proudly. Ike looked at him with pity.

"So, basically, she just doesn't throw you away and don't ignore you every time she sees you."

Ike stated a sad fact. He was surprised, however, because he expected Sudo to get angry, but Sudo only gritted his teeth.

"I am working hard all the time and one day I will become someone worthy of her level."

He said and tightened his fist determined. Sudo has set himself a goal he will aim for. Since the sports festival he started to study better and increase his knowledge while participate in the activities of study group organized by Horikita.

"I hope you can do it. So remember that I'm cheering for you."

They had been talking to each other for some time, but only now have they realized that Yamauchi hasn't spoken at all in chat.

Sudo fell silent for a moment and looked in his direction, and out of curiosity Ike soon followed his gaze.

There, Yamauchi sat with a perverted face and a camera in his hands.

They both brought their chairs closer to him and Ike asked.

"Hey man, what are you doing?"

Yamauchi probably noticed them now, but still had a perverted facial expression.

"Dude look, I took some pictures of Ayano-chan in the last days. Look how hot she is!"

Even if Sudo understood his reason, but it is still bad things from what he heard from Ayanokouji-san lessons about what the girl doesn't like when he wanted to impress Suzune. He found out that girls then felt disgust and consider you as a weirdo or creep for the rest of your life if you do something like that. So he said.

"What, why? It's a little creepy man. Does she even know about it?"

"No, but I failed with Sakura, so I will try with Ayano-chan."

Sudo wasn't so stupid as not to understand what he meant. But he knew well Ayanokouji-san so he knew it wasn't a good idea.

"Look at this, now you can't not feel jealous."