Strong World(Part 5)

The sky was filled with orange and yellow colors. There we see Nami running out the house she was resting in. She saw the bags that he crew left behind.

Nami: "Luffy?"

Nami was looking around until she heard Luffy's voice.

Luffy: "Stay back Nami!"

Nami looked to see Luffy and the others standing on a hill, their stances tense and unmoving... which could mean one thing. She looks closer to see Shiki standing on a long stone structure with the setting sun behind him.

Shiki: "Reunited at last, Baby-Doll!"

Nami gasped fearfully while Naruto grit his teeth in anger.

Shiki: "That was cold of you to run away like that, Baby-Doll! Didn't even bother to say goodbye! You sure know how to hurt a guys feelings.

Sanji and Naruto: "Shut up you pile of crap!"

Sanji: "It's about time you pay for tricking us and abducting Nami like that!"

Shiki: "Can't blame me for being an opportunist! You idiots have no appreciation for her talents! Try protecting he if you don't want to lose her! But it's too late! I think she can spot a sinking ship when she sees one! She knows that the smart thing to do would be to stick with me!"

Luffy: "Hey, Wheel-head! Don't think you can just steal one of my crew and get away with it!"

Shiki: "Oh? What are you going to do about it boy?

Luffy: "KICK YOUR ASS THAT'S WHAT! NARUTO TAKE CARE OF NAMI!"

Naruto: "Right!"

They didn't have an eng sub so I went with this

Nami and Naruto: "LUFFY!~"

Both run up to the giant pillar that traps the unconscious Strawhats. 

By this time Shiki appeared behind them with a menacing grin on his face.

Shiki: "Those boys sure were annoying, especially since you're about to fully understand the situation at hand and return to me."

Naruto hearing that was enraged and snapped.

Naruto: "DAMN YOU!~"

Naruto turns into his Tempest form. And charges Shiki. 

Nami: "NARUTO STOP!"

Naruto didn't listen and still charged him and when he got close,

Naruto goes to punch him but Shiki blocks him with his sword leg. 

Shiki then kicks him to the ground luckily Naruto was able to recover

Shiki then kicks him to the ground luckily Naruto was able to recover. Naruto then try to get the upper hand by using his speed but Shiki counter all of his attacks. Naruto was beginning to tire out and Shiki was about to finish things off until Naruto sweeps him and lands a punch to his face.

Shiki: "Not bad. Ya know after see your bounty and being called the "Crimson Sky Emperor" I've wanted to see how strong you are to be called that title. You may be strong but with the strength you have now, you don't deserve that title.

Naruto: "Shut up! Rankyaku!"

Naruto launches a sharp wave of air from his leg and sends it at Shiki. Shiki counters with his own attack and charges at Naruto. Naruto unsheathes Sakabato and does the same. They start clashing with their blades. Naruto then punches Shiki back and unleashes one of his strongest attacks.

Naruto: "Tornado Drop!"

Naruto drops a tornado on Shiki hopping it takes him out. But Shiki was able to breakout of the tornado. Naruto was about to rush at him again until Nami hugs Naruto from behind holding him from attacking Shiki.

Naruto: "Nami, what are you doing?! I can still fight him!"

Naruto then feels something wet on his shirt and turns to see Nami crying on his shirt.

Nami: "Please... don't fight him... please..."

Naruto just looks at her in shock and left his guard down. Shiki saw his opening and rushed Naruto. He then grabs Naruto by his throat and lifts both him and Naruto in the air.

Nami: "NARUTO~!"

Naruto struggles trying to get out of his grip but Shiki's grip was too tight. Shiki then looks at him in disappointment.

Shiki: "There can only one of us to rule the skys. You obviously aren't him."

Shiki then punches him in the gut hard enough to send him flying and make him cough a lot of blood 

Shiki then slams him to the ground with a hammer fist knocking him to the ground. Naruto was starting to pass out from that attack.

Nami: "NARUTO!~"

That was the last thing he heard before passing out.