on the debate floor

Trump <pov>
'Look over there, in the distance. He looks like a zombie, but that ass...' he thought to himself. Blushing a little before telling the audience biden is scum as he thought to himself once more, 'ill grab him by the pussy after this'

<after debate>

Biden <pov>
'He walked up so casually, baby hand reading out. It caught me by surprise' he remembered. "Donald" he couldn't help but say, shocked and blushed by his brazen actions. "You could've just asked..." he said waving his staff away. Once they were gone he went in for the kiss, he could still taste the ass kissing Donald had done but it didn't matter. He felt Donalds small hands slide over to his ass grasping it with the strength of a baby. "Lets take this to the Whitehouse" Donald said. This made bidens heart flutter. "Oh okay" he managed to blush out.

<at the white house>

Trump <Pov>
Trump lead him to the oval office, "c'mon I gotta show you how its hugeeee" he said blushing. Once there he sent all guards away and closed the doors behind them. "Oh biden, I had noticed you from across the debate hall.." he said trying to sound sexy while pushing him agenst the desk. "Do I have your conse, oh it dosen't matter im the president." He said before pulling down bidens pants. "A little foreplay never hurt." He stroked Joe's dick. He gave a smile as Joe let out a small moan. "D-donald" he heard him say, not caring to stop. Donald went faster and faster. "Give me some of your sweet nut" He said, almost in a begging tone. When Joe finally did cum Donald liked it up. "Tasty~" he said, before bending Joe over and slowly inviting his cock.

Biden <pov>
His legs were shaking with each stroke. "Donald" he said before his mouth was covered with his abnormally small hand. His wrist was grabbed and pinned behind his back causing him to falling forward on the desk. He let out what he could of a moan. Donald picked up the pace at this new found power position. Faster and faster Donald went until Joe said the holy words. "Donald I-I-Im cumming!" He shouted. "Me too" was the only reply he got. And with that Donald pulled out, and showed Joe the door. "But Donald i thought.." he looked at Trump but was only met with cold eyes. "Im sorry..." he said, leaving.