Love, Guide Me.

A/N:

Make sure you already read my 'Please READ' rants before you continue to read this chapter.

Trigger warning for implying BTS' 2018 MAMA speech, etc, etc, etc from the past.

NAMJIN ETERNAL – LOVE, GUIDE ME.

If I'm allowed to peep into your heart, I only want to make sure of one thing

I wonder if I exist somewhere in the road leading to you

.

.

Friday evening. The dance practice was about to continue. The group's comeback was within a month. Namjoon took the twenty minutes rest to washed his face and then staring into his own reflection on the mirror. His relationship with Seokjin was quite okay – in term that Seokjin didn't ignored him. Things were quite normal and the members were doing great as always. Just one thing that bothered him more than anything. The fact that Taehyung seemed didn't want to give up on Seokjin.

Namjoon won't lie, he was jealous as Seokjin always with Taehyung. They had packed schedule that day, and Namjoon had to work alone for a project in the studio since the morning. Jimin called him by phone that Seokjin somehow didn't look good and also vomited, but the oldest said that he was okay to follow the schedule. Jimin also said that he and Taehyung took a good care of Seokjin, so Namjoon had no reason to be worried. Well, for Namjoon, Jimin was helpful, but he didn't like the idea of Taehyung taking care of Seokjin.

Namjoon washed his face once more, and then went back into the practice room. When they had to start the dance practice the fourth times for the certain song, Seokjin bent down and hissed with cold sweat. Well, he heard when Seokjin told Taehyung about the stomach cramps, and he told the pretty one to rest. But, Seokjin insisted to continue joined the dance practice.

"Seokjin, you okay?" Namjoon asked from the dance formation position he was standing.

Namjoon got nothing as an answer from Seokjin, but a whimper. And then Seokjin groaned in pain. Seokjin collapsed on the floor. Fainted. The members were all panicked. He saw Taehyung was about to help the pretty one, and sure, he won't let it happened.

"Move aside." He shoved Taehyung so he could scoop Seokjin on his arms. Left the younger gritted his teeth in annoyance. Ignored the surroundings as he carried Seokjin, followed the manager as they wanted to hurriedly take Seokjin to the hospital.

At that certain moment, Hoseok was the one tried to comfort Taehyung. "Tae, it's okay. We knew that you were pissed. But, we should know that Namj—"

"I know. I understand, hyung." Taehyung didn't mean to be cold, he just needed some fresh air to cool down. And then he left the practice room.

.

.

It was Namjoon and their manager drove Seokjin to the hospital. They rushed into the emergency unit, quietly, to avoid anyone to see.

After they answered some questions about the symptomps, they waited in the waiting room as the doctor took some examination. The manager asked Namjoon if Seokjin probably had some health complaints. And then the doctor finished the examination and approached them with bright smile plastered on her face. That's odd.

.

.

Seokjin slowly opened his eyes, staring at the surrounding. Well, the last thing he could remember was the stomach cramps and Namjoon asked him if he was okay. He blinked for a while until he realized he was in the hospital.