Two Rory's POV

Up in the mountains isn't as cold as you would think, but it has a few windy blows here and there. I look down at my shoes that were kicking a small little pebble i had found lying in my path. Right, left, right, left, my feet and the rocky ground had my attention in a haze up until i slammed into something, well a someone.

Harry turned around and looked at me from behind his Raybans, "You okay there?" he asked bring his lower lip in between his teeth trying not to laugh.

"Fine, I'm fine, i just didn't know you stopped." My voice came out rushed and nervous. Harry was still looking at me like an exotic animal. I rolled my eyes and pushed past him.

"Come on Harry, i need to unpack will you start moving your lazy ass." I huffed, as i began to walk off, he grabbed my wrist and spun me back around.

"We are here darling." he smiled. His head cocked to the side pointing at the cabin.

"Okay, well thanks for your help, bye." I was walking up the steps of my cabin when he began to walk up behind me, going in front of me. He removed a key from his pocket and unlocked the door. Oh no.

"Welcome roommate!" Harry yelled, he looked back at me and started laughing really hard. I just stood there, on the third step that goes up to my cabin, staring at him with a blank face.

"I'm kidding love, my cabin is right next doors," he pointed to his right, "looks like its just us and about a mile and a half from others." he grinned. So it was just going to be and him, how fun. I stared at his large frame, wishing i could have had a girl next door but no, my life is completely unfortunate. Harry locked eyes with me noticing that i was staring.

"Here's your key by the way." He abruptly said. Tossing me the room key he made his way down the steps, and walked towards his cabin, he walked up into his room without once looking back.

I opened the screen door to my room while i turned the old wooden doorknob that opened up to a small one bedroom cabin. A bed was pushed up against the wall facing me with a small nightstand beside it. A dresser was pushed up against the right wall, with a small telly on top of it. On the left wall was bare except for a full length mirror hanging from it. Might as well make myself at home, tying my hair in a top knot, i dropped my bags onto the bed and began unpacking. Putting away my clothes into the dresser, i turned to make the bed. I put the simple white sheets, duvet and pillow i had brought along. On the nightstand i put my toiletry bag and my favorite books, the Twilight series, for when i was bored. Next to the mirror i lined up the shoes i had brought and i was finished.

I slipped off my converse and threw off my leggings and put on dark washed low waisted shorts, and began to wiggle out of my sweatshirt. Of course it gets stuck on my head and my hands were laying limp in the air. I started walking around the room while trying to take it off. I heard a faint snicker come across the room and i froze in my spot. The stupid sweater was blocking my view of whoever the hell decided to come into my room, as i whip around screaming and landing on my bum due to my socks slipping on the hardwood floor.

"Having trouble." Oh its just Harry. OH MY GOD IT'S HARRY.

He just saw me in my black laced bra, running around the room like a duck.

"Harry get the fuck out!" I screamed, clearly embarrassed.

I didn't hear a reply and only being able to see a navy blue haze because of my current problem, i assumed that he left, that is until i hear the wood floors creak near me and feel someone grab my bare waist and pull me to my feet.

"Looks like you can't stop needing my help." he rasped. His rough fingertips grazed up my sides, swiftly pulling off my sweatshirt. I stood there looking up at him completely dumbfounded.

"You could thank me you kn-" Harr started to say rudely.

"T-Thank you." I sputtered out, my face surely red.

"Well since I have seen you in your very appealing bra, what's your name?" He asked.

"My name is Rory Collins, happy?" I placed my hands on my hips smirking up at him.

"Yes, because seeing you in this," he places his finger on the side of bra, grazing over the lace, "has me wanting to take you right here on this bed."

I immediately grab my pillow to cover myself, "Get out!" I point my fingers towards the door as Harry walks off, opening the screen door he turns around saying, "Dinner is in 5 minutes."

I fall back onto my comforter letting out a breath that I've been holding in since he came.