- thirty

T.THIRTY
CORBYN & IRIS.

NARRATOR !
WHEN CORBYN mentioned sneaking onto their apartment complex's roof iris was dead serious a no go.

there's so many possibilities for things that could happened. iris mentioned plunging to their deaths and having their brains and guts splattered on windshields of cars on the road as they drove by. obviously iris had been more or so graphic on the details but in her defense it was accurate. to which corbyn responded with telling her; only in movies would such a thing occur.

"but we've found each other." she mentioned. "that sort of thing only occurs in movies."

she has a small smirk when she sees corbyn touché to her point.

"you're a brilliant one. iris." , "now help me haul these blankets to the roof."

"i swear we'll die."

"i promise. we're not going to die."

it takes a lot outta someone to put their trust into another. but corbyn wouldn't budge unless he had gotten the approval of the beautiful girl in-front of him. only then would he continue to the roof.

"fine." she took his hand and he only grins.

He never had let go of her hand, practically dragging her hand and the basket of blankets to the top of the roof— where they snuck.
"the old man would freak if he ever saw us up here." corbyn whispered directly as he allowed iris to go up first.

"which is why we aren't going to let him see us."

she carried a basket in her hand and kept the latch open so corbyn could squeeze through with the blankets.

"well. i made it up here in one piece... you owe me first pick." iris smiled brightly, she waited for corbyn as he laid down the blankets to create a pallet.

"yeah you do." he agrees. "but i get your bag of cotten candy. it's only fair. i'm the one to drag you all the way up here, it's tiring and i'm hungry."

"you're such a butthead."

"i'll allow that."

they look in each other's eyes. smiling at each other because yes it took them months to figure themselves out. it took them months to even talk to each other. it took them months to love each other. and yet they're still here. sneaking up on roof tops, swinging on swing sets.

being in love.

-corbyn & iris

NOTE !
goodbye🤧.

I know I know.

This chapter is to short I said it was exciting yeah yeah yeah but what I realized when writing 100's and 100's of drafts is that corbyn and iris weren't meant to have to big ass ending where they ride in the sunset. I guess I wanted to keep it low because at the end of the day they're still getting to know each other. And I wanted to end as if it isn't their end.

Idk I put to much thought.
ANYWAYS
HAPPY THANKSGIVING
HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY TO CORBYN

I'LL SEE YOU ALL WITH WOFL
GOODBYE MHBTW. it was a good whole year writing you.

bye my loves.
for the last time.

GOODBYE
CORBYN & IRIS
—SINCERELY
CRYSTAL

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐃 - 𝑪-𝑩𝑬𝑺𝑺𝑶𝑵 🎉