- t.twenty three

T.TWENTY THREE
SIXTY BUCKS AND YOU'LL HAVE SE-

CORBYN
"OH DUDE, you might as well be in love." jonah beside me mutters as we walk along the outdoor mall.

"did he lie? i think the hell not." jack on the other side of me joins along with the fun.

i dully slurped on the cherry and blue raspberry slurpee i had initially bought for myself but ended up sharing amongst my four best friends.

"shut up," i swatted them both away. "just shut it."

daniel behind me begins to rub my shoulders teasingly;
"dude you're so so so tense right now, just loosen up!" he dragged his words dramatically before plucking the slurpee out of my hand. "mm, ten bucks and you'll ask her out." he sounded muffled with all the dripping blue raspberry foaming at the corner of his lips.

jack yanked the cup out of daniel's hands like daniel had done to me previously. "seriously? a cute ass girl and you're offering him ten bucks?" jack now took a sip of the mixed flavors, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand.

"it's not his fault." zach now took the cup taking a giant sip of the slushy at ease before swallowing the ice like it was nothing. "he has no money." he handed the cup to jonah who took a smaller sip.

"twenty bucks and you'll ask her." jonah declares all while handing the cup back to me.

i snuck a average sip.
"no."

"thirty-five and you'll get her number."

"forty-five and you'll sneak a kiss."

"sixty bucks and you'll have se-"

"jack!" we shouted all in sync which defeated jack's sentence and implied for him to shut up.

"you didn't let me finish, what i had meant to say was; you'll have A serious conversation with her.. duh."
obviously none of us believe jack.

"everyone just sh," i hushed. "i am not doing any of that wether it was for the money or not."

they all start to whine.

"c'mon corbs you gotta just- holy shit!"
i didnt truly understand why jack was in shock until i looked up from smashing my slushy with its straw.

"holy moly."

i dropped the straw back into the cup.

"corbyn i take back everything i said, i mean it's okay if you don't want her."

i hushed the boy up once more before turning away from staring.
"don't look you pervs!" i shrieked grabbing the collar of their shirts swiftly.

"yeah right, like you weren't just starring at her ass."

there she was- a whole completely different side of her.
just a frill trimmed tube top, and a pair of high waisted short shorts. beautifully put together she looked at if the heavens designed her.

while the boys gawked over my newly made crush on the girl standing a few feet from us i continued to stare. maybe i didn't want to stop.

my eyes declined to trail up her perfect sculpture, down to her butt or up her chest because that'd be disrespectful. but my mind was in more control than my eyes and decided to look anyways.

IRLYNN
SO MANY stares.

"cory is my butt showing?!" cory had made it her choice to style me, but whenever she does it's always uncomfortable. she frowns feeling bad.

"it's not." she shook her head as her hand trailed the hem of my shorts. "see?" she pulled them up a bit more.

"okay," i nodded nervously bitting my lip.

"hey," she tapped my shoulder. "don't look but a couple of boys are staring- oh my gosh is that mr. cute?!" she squealed.

i raised my eyebrow. "mr cute?"

"hey! i said dont look!" she squeezed my checks together and pushed my head back forward along with her own.

"shit," she knocks my phone out of my hands. "sorry!"

"it's alright," i smiled softly bending over to pick up my phone. "it's been cracked bef- you motherfucker." i grinned.

she bit her lip to hide the grin. "mr cute's totally all over you."

suddenly it clicked and my eyes widen.

mr cute meant corbyn.

NOTE !
i feel uncomfy stepping out of my softie vibes for this story but it's whateverrrrr hopefully ya'll think it's okayyyy

i also felt fictionally scared for them sharing that slurpee but like it was cute so whateverrrrr😭.

how are you all right now!?

I'm doing great if anyone was wondering...

Welllllll I have nothing else to confess so I'll see you guys in a few day!

bye my loves💜!

ALRIGHT LOVE YOU GUYS.
—SINCERELY
CRYSTAL