kyotani kentaro

Being on time was not something you were particularly gifted at, much to the dismay of your boyfriend. His patience was tested anytime you two had to go somewhere together.

"(Y/n)! If you aren't down here soon, I'm just gonna leave without you!"

"What type of weirdo goes on a Valentine's Day dinner by himself, Kentaro?" you yell back from upstairs. "I'll be down in five minutes!"

It was pretty rare for you to have to get dressed up, so when Mad Dog told you that he'd gotten reservations at an expensive restaurant for Valentine's Day, you weren't really sure what to do. You ended up picking out a lacy, light blue minidress. Once you had changed, you threw on some jewelry, grabbed your shoes, and rushed down the stairs. Peeking around the corner, you caught sight of your boyfriend, his face contorted into a frown.

"Babe, for once could you..."

His expression softened as you stepped out from behind the wall. Kentaro was speechless; he thought you were gorgeous all the time, but something about the dress made him fall in love with you all over again. He can't give compliments for the life of him though. He slowly walked towards you. Brushing his knuckles over your collarbone, he reached to feel the blue fabric between his fingers.

"This is my favorite color on you," he stated gruffly.

Pleased to have earned one of his half-compliments, you smiled and placed your hand in the crook of his elbow. "If we go now, we might still make it on time."