Meeting Grimmel

(In Berk)

Hiccup and Kristoff and Tuffnut came out of the woods after they saw the big trap there while hiccup took the needle with him to ask eret about it. They came in to gobber's Blacksmith where he was making guns. Anna and Elsa were standing in the same place and talking with astrid and they seemed to become good friends. Elsa noticed hiccup coming, and she was going to talk to him because she wanted to spend some time with him. But she noticed his face was very worried and then she got a little worried that something bad might have happened to him. When hiccup came in, he put the needle he found in the woods on the table. And he started talking to them.

Hiccup:"Someone's here!" Gobber turned to him when he was checking out some swords, and elsa and anna looked at him and they were confused for what he said.

Hiccup:"He managed to slip past our scouts and lay a trap woods."

Tuffnut: He managed to slip past our scouts." Taffnut grabbed the needle off the table and threw it into the box that Eret was carrying, That needle almost Hit Eret Nose. Gobber got so mad about what Tuffnut was doing and he was gonna hit him, but hiccup stopped him.

Hiccup:"Slow down, gobber. let's get a search team on the ground, scouts in the air. Toothless and I will fly the coastline." Elsa approached him and she put her hand on his chest to calm him down.

Eret:"Yeah, I wouldn't advise taking toothless anywhere, chief." Everyone looked at him when eret grabbed the needle that hiccup brought and it was familiar to him and he started looking at the needle it from every side.

Eret:"I know this handiwork, Grimmel the Grisly. Famous back where I'm from. The smartest dragon hunter I ever met. Well, next to me, of course." Anna and Elsa and Kristoff were a little shocked when he said he was the smartest dragon hunter, especially kristoff, Because of the big trap he saw in the woods.

Hiccup: Well, he can't be that smart. he left his trap unmanned." Eret laughed a little.

Eret:"Nothing accidental when it comes to old Grimmel. He lives for the hunt, to get inside the mind of his prey, to control its every choice. It's all a game to him." He was referring to toothless. Elsa and Anna and Kristoff were shocked to hear what eret said about grimmel and how he was a very dangerous man. Elsa was so worried that grimmel would do something to hiccup.

Astrid:"Well he doesen't know who he's playing with." She said without apathy. While she was standing next to Anna.

Hiccup:"Well we've dealt with his kind before."

Eret:"I also I think you should keep Queen Elsa safe. If he knew she had ice magic, He won't hesitate to get it her and kill all the Dragons." Everyone was shocked by what he said. And hiccup wasn't expecting something like this to happen. Whatever grimmel does, he won't let him take it her.

Hiccup:"Trust me, I won't let him take Elsa to use her for that. I will protect her." He said that when he held Elsa's hand. Elsa got a little shy, and she was happy that hiccup would do it for her. Anna smiled and she was happy o see that couple together like that.

Eret:"Don't Underestimate Him Hiccup.Mark my word, He'll Be Back"

Hiccup:"Then we'll be waiting for him."

(In Hiccup's Room)

Hiccup was lighting a candle in his room, And he was looking for a book until he found it, and he took it and blew it out of him to get the dirt off it. Then he went towards the fireplace and sat down on the floor and opened the book. Before he saw what was in the book, someone knocked on his door twice and told him to come in. When he opened the door, hiccup saw Elsa enter a room with a beautiful smile on her face. He saw her so beautiful in her ice suit.