Enemy Start Moving

When Hiccup and Elsa came back, they told everyone about the new Dragon, they were all excited to see that White Night Fury. But Olaf was so excited to see light fury. While Anna and Kristoff were shocked by this, they were believed toothless was the only Dragon of his kind. As hiccup told them. While Sven was like Olaf excited. But they were shocked when they found out she was gone.

Hiccup:"Vanished, into thin air." Anna looked at hiccup and Elsa and she was confused because she didn't understand what hiccup meaning.

Anna:"Vanished?" She looked at Elsa and she wanted to know what happened.

Elsa:"Yeah, we saw her flying in the sky and then she got shot and disappeared." Anna, Kristoff and Olaf became surprised by this, and they thought how a dragon could disappear like this, and then Olaf got so excited about it.

Olaf:"WOW! This is amazing!" He said cheerfully. Elsa just smiled at him.
Then suddenly fishlegs came next to elsa and hiccup and on he gave the paper to hiccup and it seemed to be trying to draw a light fury.

Hiccup: Uh-uh stubbier ears. No dorsal plates." He pointed to him cutting iron he was taking off the nails of gronckle to correct his mistake, and then Fishlegs came back to draw it again. Then eret left after he fixed his saddle. Then toothless came to Hiccup and he pushed his arm to look at him and was very excited and he was getting a lot of slobbering out of his mouth

Hiccup:"what's gotten into you? What is all this slobbering and panting?" And then Astrid came over next to Elsa, and she was carrying a bucket.

Astrid:"Isn't it obvious? He's in love!" She said in joked and then she pointed her hand at hiccup and Elsa. Then hiccup looked at toothless to advice him.

Hiccup: Trust me. Relationship is nothing but happiness and relief." Elsa was happy when Hiccup talked about their relationship. She smiled a little, and she was happy that hiccup was comfortable with her. Then he turned towards Elsa and smiled at her. And Elsa looked at him lovingly. Then hiccup turns to Toothless and starts bothering Astrid.

Hiccup: But if anyone had a relationship with Astrid, He'll feel nothing but pain and misery." He said to toothless. Hiccup reference about Astrid And Eret relationship. And then Elsa and Anna and Kristoff and Olaf laughed, and Astrid came and punched hiccup's shoulder hard.

Hiccup:"What did I just say?" he said to Elsa and Anna and Kristoff. Then anna and elsa they were giggling. And then toothless goes and Hiccup and Elsa and Anna look at him strangely. Toothless looked at two couple of dragons, and they were having a good time together, and toothless had a little understanding of the relationship.

Fishlegs:"Something like this?"

Hiccup:"You know what? Just trace your Toothless and make her white." Fishleg didn't draw light fury well this time.

Fishlegs:"You could've led with that." Then Fishlegs went to draw again. Then Astrid suddenly talk behind hiccup's when she was collecting some apples.

Astrid:"Can you believe it Hiccup? Toothless has a girlfriend."

Hiccup:"Really Astrid? I never took Elsa for a romantic." He looked at Elsa and smiled at her. that smile made Elsa a little shy.

Astrid:"But it's so sweet. I mean, look." hiccup and Anna and kristoff and Olaf look on toothless who was standing in front of a wall and looking at his shadow. He seemed to imagine light fury in front of him, and then he started hugging the wall against his shadow.

Tuffnut:"Okay, that's just sad, and weird." He spoke behind them.

Ruffnut:"Yeah, you better do something." Then Snotlout behind them and spoke out of anger.

Snoutlout:"Seriously? I'd rather shovel poop all day than watch that." He said said to hiccup. Then anna and elsa giggled. Then hiccup stand up of his chair and talks

Hiccup:"All right. let's head back to the woods and see if we can find her." Toothless stopped licking the wall and then looked at hiccup and he was so excited to find her. Then he ran into the woods.

Tuffnut:"Ah, good idea." Tuffnut approached hiccup and put his hands on his shoulder.

Kristoff:"Can I come with you two?"Kristoff Ask Tuffnut.

Tuffnut:"Yeah sure, Come on Kristoff."

(In woods)

Tuffnut: So, you wnt to get married?" he said to hiccup.

Hiccup: Uh, no. Actually."

Tuffnut: Good news. I've been to two wedding. I crashed both, but none as high profile as this one. Lot's of pressure, judgment, and not just by me." Hiccup looked at kristoff with frustration because Tuffnut was forcing him to marry Elsa. She Said that she was not ready for this yet even they've know each other since kids. Kristoff put his hand on his shoulder to calm his friend a little.

Hiccup:Tuffnut, look, we talking about it. We're not getting married."

Tuffnut:"Cold feet, I've seen it before. Don't worry, little hiccy. I'm here." He left hiccup's shoulder and kept walking in the woods next to Olaf and kristoff and Sven.

Hiccup:"Wait, Hiccy?" Hiccup was shocked by the name he called him. Then he went after them.

Tuffnut: I've seen the way queen Elsa looks at you. Everyone has. That doubt. that not so subtle disappointment. She's totally crazy about you. That longing for something more than you. You need to focus on being worthy. I mean, she's a ice queen, she can control the ice. For Thor sake. And you are neither. You are just the best warrior here beside Astrid. But with me as you best man.. your spirit guide, if you will.." Hiccup and Kristoff had a headache because Tuffnut talked too much, then hiccup and kristoff kept looking around the woods.

Tuffnut:"You'll learn to embrace. Your inner viking. Show these naysayers, of which there are many, That you more than just a malnourished runt with bad hair, strange teeth, and a twig for a neck."

Hiccup:"You're-You're really bad at pep talks." He saw toothless, a place full of light and lots of plants, then went to him and start sniffing until he could find the smell of light fury. Hiccup noticed something where toothless was standing. Then he saw something that was under the plant near toothless. And hiccup shook kristoff's arm, and then he pointed his hand at the bottom of the plant, and kristoff noticed that, too. Hiccup and Kristoff approached that thing until hiccup knelt down and grabbed it and saw it as a needle of some kind. And it looks like someone was using it to shoot it with a bow, and it had color purple in inside the needle.

Kristoff:"What is it?"

Tuffnut:"Oh, What is that?".When Hiccup saw the needle dripping, He knew something dangerous was near him. toothless kept sniff and looks around but didn't find anything, became a toothless sad and he was going back to hiccup.

Hiccup:"TOOTHLESS!" Hiccup yelled at toothless, and toothless got out of his way fast, and he was afraid something was gonna happen. Kristoff noticed something under the plants near them and he moved a little further away near hiccup.

Hiccup:"Don't move a muscle."Hiccup caught the twig tuffnut was carrying the whole time. Then he threw it near them until a huge trap appeared, which scared hiccup and Kristoff and Tuffnut. Then hiccup jumped away so the big trap wouldn't catch him. While Tuffnut walked away from the trap. And then Kristoff walked away from the big trap. Toothless then looked at the trap angrily and was ready to attack.

Kristoff:"Hiccup, we have to go back and tell the others." He took hiccup's hand and then he stood on his legs.

Hiccup:"Yeah, let's go." Hiccup took the needle that fell out of him, and then they all went out of the woods.

(End)