Annoying Time

Everyone had returned to the island and their plan had failed to capture grimmel. Then the Dragons landed on the ground, and Astrid came down from Stormfly and took off her helmet and she had seen Elsa run to her and Elsa so surprised because Hiccup is not with Astrid. Astrid was a little Nervous.

Elsa: Wait, where's Hiccup? Why he's not with you? w-what's happened up there?" She asked her and looked at her with Worried. Then Anna and kristoff and Olaf and Sven came to find out what happened to them while they were going to catch grimmel.

Astrid:"I'm sorry Elsa, Hiccup is Still out there."Astrid Say with sad voice.

Elsa:"WHAT!!!,NO IT CAN'T BE. This is was i worried about!!!"Elsa Says with Worried tone. And then a small Storm is Appeared to them. Anna told Elsa To calm herself

Anna:"Elsa, calm down. You causing a storm around here!!!" And then the storm is dissappeard and Elsa Calm herself.

Elsa:"I'm sorry everyone. I'm just worried something happened to him."

Valka:"Don't worry Elsa, Hiccup is strong. He can take care himself. And i promised we will gat him back."Valka Reassured Elsa And Hugged Her.

Tuffnut:"Yeah, don't worry QUEEN Elsa. We get little Hiccy back, Right Ruff?" Elsa looked beside tuffnut and they didn't find ruffnut anywhere and they were shocked.

Elsa:"Wait, where's Ruffnut?"then Anna approached Elsa and said angrily.

Anna:"Are you kidding me?!!, You just left her behind?!?!. How could you not have notice she wasn't with you?" She said to tuffnut who wasn't interested in leaving ruffnut behind. Then Astrid came and she said to Tuffnut angrily..

Astrid:"Yeah, she was right. How could you not notice she was missing? You ride a two-headed dragon."

Tuffnut:"Oh, yeah, I feel like how ruffnut is every day .. dumb." He said without a care

Gobber:"Odin be spanked! This just gets better and better!" Gobber says sarcastically.

Astrid:"Look, I'll figure it out. We will get Hiccup and Ruffnut back. Don't worry." Astrid promises to Elsa before walking into the forest.

Tuffnut:"Worry? If they're stuck with Ruffnut, I'm more worried about them." Tuffnut laughs.

(In Grimmel Island)

Grimmel and the other dragon killers are making a plan to capture Toothless whilst Ruffnut and Hiccup are locked in a cell.

Hiccup begins to stir in his sleep. He slowly sits up and looks around to see that he's in a cell with Ruffnut.

Grimmel:"So good to see you awake, Chief."

Hiccup:"What do you want? Hiccup asks Annoyed.

Grimmel:"Simple, Just Give your dragon and your little Queen."

Hiccup:"I will never give them up."

Grimmel:"Where is them Hiccup?" Hiccup turns around and ignores him, not answering.

Grimmel:"Where is them?!?!" Hiccup continues to stay silent.Grimmel snaps his fingers and two dragon killers take her out of the cage.

Grimmel puts an axe to his throat and asks him again.

Grimmel:"Last change Hiccup, Where. Is. Them!?!?"

Hiccup:"I will NEVER let you hurt Them, especially Elsa." He brings the axe closer to Hiccup neck but then pulls it away smiling.

Grimmel:"Okay then, don't tell me."He quickly grabs one of his darts that is full of the Deathgrippers' venom and injects it into her arm.

Hiccup:"What are you-"before can continue Hiccup falls on the the ground unconscious and Grimmel gets one of his men to throw her back into the cell.