Heidi Wild

Heidi Wild is 10 years old going on 11 in just a few short months. She lived on a farm, although not much of a farm. They just had a few chickens, some goats and pigs. Most of the land was woods and one large field. They didn't do anything with it, just kept it the way it was. Let nature take back over. Its been this way since Heidi was born, although she was told once it was farmed for hay and fed to the many cows they had. She was also told there were probably 50 -70 chickens at one point. But that was before Heidi exist, before the tragic events 2 weeks before her birth. Her father Johannes Wild and Heidi's eldest sister and only sister, who was 19 at the time were on the way to check Claire in for her first day of college. Tragically an accident on the highway took both their lives. All the cows were sold and most of the chickens in order to save the land and house. Which Heidi is extremely grateful. Although she'd love to see what it was like back then. 

Heidi lived on the farm with her mother and 4 older brothers. Her oldest brother Ian was 25 and still lived at home. Heidi is unsure if he will ever leave. As the oldest he feels like its his responsibility to live at home, take care of everyone and everything. Then there was Brody who is 22, Griffin who is 19 and Marshall who is 17. She enjoyed her life there, no neighbors, lost of land to roam with her dogs (Reggie and Opie). Her life to her was perfect besides not ever knowing her father or older sister. It was hard for her to be sad about it, because she never met them. But she knew her mother was sad, everyday one way or another the sentence "Your father would.." "or your sister would..." would be said by her mother. Heidi knew it still her hurt. It hurt Ian and Brody too, Marshall and Griffin were still young when it happened, so its hard for them to remember. What could possibly go wrong in her semi-perfect life.