Painful day for a Cookie

Night 12:00 Pm

Lucious POV

I was sleeping peacefully until a small sound woke up. " oww..", I heard I thought it was probably the boys our something So I didn't get up and then I heard it again. " Owwwwwww", I heard loudly I locked over and saw Cookie whimpering holding her jaw.

" Cookie b- OWWWWWW- Oh my god Cookie baby what's wrong", I asked looking over at her and pulling her to me so she was face to face with me. " My tooth hurts... Owww", she wined again her face was stained from tears.

" Baby I- Lucious IT'S HURTSSSSSSSS", she whined louder. I pulled her in my chest and rubbed her back. " Hold up baby let me see if we have some pain medicine in the bathroom cabinets or something", I said getting up and going into the bathroom.

I searched the bathroom cabinet and I eventually found some pain medicine. " Owwww", she whined again. " I'm coming baby", I said. " Ok here baby I found this", I said showing her the medicine.

" No Lucious I don't want that", she said. " Baby it will make it feel better tomorrow I'm taking you to the doctor", I said opening the Medicine. " Noooooo", she cried. " baby Here Don't you want it to feel better till tonight", I asked.

" mhm", she said through her lips. " Ok well take this and tomorrow we will go to the doctor and if you do good I'll by you 2 channel bags ok", I asked. She nodded and I gave her the Medicine. I put it on the dresser then climbed back in bed with her on my chest and I rubbed her jaw.

Soon she was out like a light

The next day 

1:00 PM

Cookie's POV

" No no no Lucious I changed my mind I don't wanna goooo", I whined as Lucious tried to pull me out of the car into the dentist

" No no no Lucious I changed my mind I don't wanna goooo", I whined as Lucious tried to pull me out of the car into the dentist. " Cookie you said you would go didn't you", he asked. " Um...I do not recall", I lied.

" Cookie I'm not doing this with you", He said lifting me over his shoulder as I kicked screamed and punched his back. " No put me down Kidnapper!! You all see a kidnapper he's kidnaping me put me down!!!", I screamed.

" You do know I'm stronger then you right", He said tighting his grip on my waist. I just slumped down and let him carry me.

When we got inside he put me down on my feet. While he was talking to the lady at the desk I slowly tried to walk away but he grabbed my arm and pulled me infront of him.

I groaned. " Hi Um we have a appointment under Miss Lyon", He said. The lady nodded. " Ok yes um have a seat and the Doctor will be with you soon", The lady said. Lucious grabbed me by my waist and sat me on his lap in a chair.

" Listen- No don't talk to me- Cookie look at me It's fine I'll be right there with you ok I don't wanna see my baby hurt Cookie this tooth or your mouth has been bothering you for the last couple of night The doctor is gonna make it feel better ok", He told me