Forgivenss

Cookie's POV

I threw the ring at him and stormed out I was not gonna be disrespected. Ugh that BASTARD I can't believe he lied to me we agreed that we wouldn't lie or cheat. I swear to god it took everything it me not to chop his dick off.

Bella's POV

Right now we were at Recess and the park had so much to do. There was slides, swings, and much more. I was running and I accidentally bumped into this girl. "sorry", I said as I got up and brushed myself off.

" Oh my god you know how expensive this outfit was watch where your going nerd", she said brushing past me. Well that was really rude I said sorry. Kaitlyn and the girls walked over to me. " Hey who is she U bumped into her I said sorry and she called me a nerd", I asked Kaitlyn.

" Oh her Thanks Tiffany she's the school Bully don't let her get to you she will eventually stop bothering you once she see you lost interest in her when she's rude", Mia said.

" Oh who's that", I asked pointing to a guy that was sitting on a bench. " Him That just the prettiest boy is school Jason", She said. " He's cute", I said. " I know right Oh my god look he staring at you...quick wave", she said. I waved at him and he waved back I smiled and blushed.

" You have really nice hair by the way who did it", She asked. " my grandma", I replied. " So are you guys gonna be coming to the Cheer through after school", I asked them. " Yep were all coming", she said.

" Cool...oh guys Look the teachers calling I think recess is over let's go", We ran into line and went back into the classroom. " Ok class now we are gonna star Our final subject of the day spelling", the Teacher said. 

I happen to look back and I saw the girl that was mean to me in the back of the class oh god. " Ok now who can spell Telephone", The teacher said. I raised my hand. " Um you your names Bella right", the teacher asked I nodded. " Ok spell telephone. " T...e...l e...p...h o n...e", I spelled I spelled kind of slow to make sure I got it right.

" Correct", the teacher said. " Aww little baby your mommy taught you how to spell", Tiffany blurted out making me lower my head and her friends laugh. " Tiffany that's enough", The teacher spoke. I hope this girl doesn't ruin my fun here.

" Ok now Hmm Mia spell diagram", The teacher said. "D I A G R A M", Mia spoke. I looked back and the girl stuck her tounge out at me.

The end of the school day

" Ok Kaitlyn and yall I'll see you tonight at the Cheer tryouts", I said as I waved them goodbye. " Ok cya there".

Cookie's POV

I was getting ready to go Pick up Bella from school until a Voice stopped me. " where are you going", Lucious asked. I ignored him. " Woman don't you hear me talking to you", He said he grabbed my arm. " GET YO HANDS OFF ME", I yelled. " I'm telling you now if you don't stay away from me you gone get more then just losing your wife", I said.

I walked outside to get in my Jeep and he followed me did he not just hear what the hell I said. " Before I opened the door he took my car keys. " Lucious give me my dam keys now I have to go pick up Bella", I warned.

" No not until you agree to talk to me I said I was sorry I was trying to protect you cook- yeah you were trying to protect me well you did a horrible job instead of protecting me you hurt me bad Lucious It hurts me to know that after everything we have been through be being pregnant with your baby that you would be a better man I thought turns out I thought wrong", I said as I grabbed my keys from him and got in my car.

He just stood there so I rolled down the window. " what", I asked. " Meet me by the pool later I DON'T CARE IF YOU Don't do it you better be at that pool Don't show up and see what happens", He said as he walked away.