Love is all were ever need

3 days later

Cookie was in the basement her clothes were ripped and she was really weak. She had scars and bruises everywhere on her body.

Michael came downstairs which bread and water. " Morning sunshine I got something to eat", he told her. " I'm not h-hungry...", she quietly let out she was staring into space.

" You need to eat you haven't ate ever sense you got here", He said. " I told you I'm not fucking hungry now leave me the hell alone!", she snapped.

He slapped her again. " Bitch don't you fucking yell at me!", he yelled to her. " You know I hate hitting you but you gone learn to stop disrespecting me got it", He asked. " Yes", she answered. " Yes what", He asked. " Yes Daddy", she replied.

" Good girl", He patted her head and kissed her forehead. He went back upstairs He had took her phone and sat it on the dresser through the basement he had tied her up so she couldn't get to it.

Her phone then started to ring she looked at the called ID it was Lucious. " I miss you...", she said referring to Lucious.

She had no clue how Miracle was or how are family was. She just wanted to go home back to Lucious and her baby. 

She saw a knife that wasn't to far from her chair she got an idea as scooted her chair over as much as she could towards the knife.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lucious was going crazy it's has been days since cookie had gone missing he missed her like crazy.

" Thirsty you said you think you were she is", Lucious asked as they walked into his study. " Yes boss I been doing some research and I think I found her also I logged into the security cams look", Thirsty told him.

They both stared at the computer screen they seen Cookie in a basement she was all dirty and had bruises everywhere. " Can I talk to her?", Lucious asked. " hold on alright...yes", thirsty told him.

" Baby", He called through the mike. Cookie picked her head up and looked around she was so weak so could barley see.  She knew the voice though but she didn't know where it was coming from.

" L-Lucious", she got out. " It's me baby look are you okay", He asked. She started to cry. " Help me!", she told him.

" I will baby I will where are you", he asked. " I'm downtown in Brooklyn behind those to big alleys is a cabin L-uc-ious hurry please he'll kill me!", she yelled.

Michael came storming the stairs. " WHO THE HELL YOU TALKING TO!", he asked looking around. " No one!", she yelled.

He ran the live over her wrist. " AHHH!", she screamed. " You wanna be punished again", they heard him ask. " No...", she replied.

" I think you to come on baby", he untied her and grabbed her arm. " Michael no please", she whimpered pulling away. he punched her in her Jaw. " GET THE FUCK UP NOW!", He yelled he pulled her up.

They saw him take them into a backroom all they saw was a bed and chains before the door of the backroom closed and the camera glitched out.

" NO NO NO WHAT'S HAPPENING HER WE GOTTA GO RIGHT THE HELL NOW!", Lucious yelled grabbing his keys.

Michael heard everything and he was ready for Lucious to come and try to kill him. Michael tied cookie to the chains. " No no not again Michael please I swear I won't anymore I promise!", she begged him.

He yanked her out of her clothes. He picked up the thing that scared Cookie the tazzer. He ran the belt over her butt before Giving her a hard chop making her yelp.