the story part 1 and 2

Twas a bitter fall night sky black as the souls of the wicked except for the bright luminaries in the sky the smell of cocoa in the air so strong it could lift you. That is why the fewer pilots flew tonight from the sky a bright light came. "a plane!!" screamed the air control.

A fire downed to be drowned by the fire onboard the pilot otto through fear and terror landed the plane. "Bailout bail out" the others yelled.

Otto walked out as pilots say any landing you can walk out of is a good one. This was not otto's first emergency landing and it wouldn't be his last. "Otto is an average pilot, gets paid well, lives well, and has an ok car but there's one difference he's unlucky but lucky," says the narrator.

"Anyways let's get going to the real story the story you all came here to see" he whispers "let skip ahead by about 2 months later" he continues

" ah what a beautiful day to fly let's see what I fly," said otto

"Let me check hmm here's your flight chart for the week," said Alexandra

"I have the king air 300 today sixteen passengers from DDD city to meme city at least I don't have to fly to earth one again," said otto

"Well you did lose your space shuttle license after last time," said Alexandria

Going outside to see the majesty of a plane he would fly, he looked like a baby with candy or an optimistic person on their birthday. When he reached the plane he saw the beautiful lime green and bright red paint. The plane was very stunning; it stood out compared to others with its contrast of green and red.

It had been 2 hours since he first saw the plane. The flight would start soon so otto decided to meet the passengers.

"Hi I'm otto," said otto happily

"Hi I'm Jorge and this is Danny, Maria, Alex, and John," said gorge

"That went on for a few minutes but that's boring," said the narrator

The flight was in motion after 2 hours of waiting, everyone was on board and the place is in the air. 10 minutes into the flight Alex smelt a weird smoky smell in the cabin but thinks nothing of it because John's is a smoker and had a cigarette before the flight began. 15 minutes after takeoff a weird rumbling could be felt and heard throughout the cabin.

"Hello this is your captain otto and I have to address the weird rumbling in the cabin we are having engine trouble" otto was interrupted by a boom.

"Nooooo," said Alex

"I'm too young to die," said john

"Hold on" otto yelled

Splash "everyone to the raft" otto announced

As they boarded rafts and watched the plane drift beneath the surface but not by much because they were near land. so they went towards the luscious green land they might call home for a while.

"This must be a dream," says otto

"Yeah," says Alex

Sadly it was not they had crashed near a remote island no one had found before that fateful day. they gathered together to in argument deciding who would lead them they decided otto. Otto's first order was to divide into groups to do what needed to be done.

"We need to form groups to survive, so I will build rafts to go fishing," otto said.

"Who will cook," said Alex

"Whoever can," said otto

They continued until everyone had a job. Alex's job was to build a shelter, John to build, Jorge had died in the crash landing, Maria was in charge of the funerals, and Danny's job was to explore the island. That was their first day on the island.