Chapter 36

Emma's POV...

So it's been like a few days since I've been malicious mischievous lately. Also before we get our exam results and head off to collage we have Graduation. Mr Davis, is down everyone's ass to have this Graduation a special one.

Since Theo and I are not really in speaking terms, I want to make sure that I trash Aiden's life before Graduation cuz I would like to be with my Boyfriend for my high school Graduation.

You know everyone in school thinks I left the school's quarterback for the school's badboy!?
They are so judgy...

So like right now, I am just chilling eating ice cream and binge watching some episodes of my fav series Grey's Anatomy.

Ding!

Ding!

Ding!

Oh geez...

Ding!

Ding!

Who is spamming my phone?
I looked at the screen to notice it was Scarlette. Hmm? Is she okay?
I opened her text messages...

Scar:
Hun?
Hun??
HUN!
Em
Emma?

Me:
Love? Everything okay?

Scar:
I need your help

Me:
With?

Scar:
Can you come over?

Me:
Okay, be there in 10 mins

Scar:
Okay, thanks hun.
See you soon...

Me:
No probs love... see you

I wonder what she needs my help with. So much for binge watching. I grabbed my phone and keys.
I headed downstairs and told my mom that I'll be at Scar's. I reversed my car out the drive way and sped off.
Scar is lucky she is not living far...

When I got there, I noticed Joelle's car and Theodore's car parked along the side walk when I pulled up to the drive way.
What the hell is going on?

I walked inside to see the 3 of them sitting there on the couch of Scar's living room. Oh damn... Theo is here so now I've to act the part...

"What is going on here?" I asked.

"Well I needed your help," Scar said.

"So then why is he here?" I questioned.

"Emma, would you cut the bullshit already?" Theo yelled at me.
Well to be honest I deserved that...

"Would someone explain why the hell I'm here?" I asked.

"We all know that you are up to something, but what we don't understand is what Aiden has to do with it." Joelle said.

"That's cuz I like the bitch okay?" I blurred out. I couldn't just reveal my plan can I?

"Will you stop with this Aiden crap? I mean I know you too damn well to know that you wouldn't just start liking that basterd." Theo said.

He is right...

"Hun, please tell us what is going on? We can't just sit here and watch you throw your life away for that asshole." Scar spoke.

"I'm not throwing my life away. I have my reasons for doing what I'm doing. Okay?" I told them.

"But really why was I asked to come here Scar?" I inquired.

"Like I said I need your help." She said.

"For God'e sake will you sit your ass down and listen to us," Theodore yelled. And I knew that was my cue to sit.

"We not to long got you back cuz that ass took you from us. And now you say you like him. And hanging out with him at school. You ignore me and choose not to talk to me. What is going on Emma?" Theo turned to me and said.

"I gonna make that bitch pay, okay?!" I said. I've no choice but to tell them the truth...

"I knew it!" Joelle smiled. She was always the one to figure stuff out yes...

"Were you the one to trash his bike?" Theo asked.

"Amm... Well... Duh!" I smiled.

"No Fucking way! Em you're a badass," Joelle excitedly said...

"Damn hun, never took you to be a vandalist." Scar said.

"So why didn't you tell us about your little scheme? And why have me in the dark! I really thought you don't love me no more." Theo said.

"Well, he wouldn't have trusted me if he knew we were together. So I had to make it seem that I broke up with you and go to him. So when I trashed his bike her would never know that it was me." I explained.

"Well that's smart, but you could have least given us a heads up." Scar said and Theo nods.

He stood up from where he was sitting, walked over to me and made me stand up. He then gave me a hug and kissed me. Damn... how I missed this.

"I love you," he whispered.

"I love you too," I whispered back.

"Okay now that we know you two love birds are reunited... what are we gonna do with Aiden?" Joelle asked.

"Well, I'll still make it seem that I don't want anything to do with Theo. I want to make Aiden think that he have me for himself but when he isn't looking I'm with Theo..." I explained.

"Okay, and what do we do?" Scar asked.

"You guys will be my look out, for example if I'm with Theo and Aiden is suspicious you tell me." I said.

"Okay, I love a good detective work," Joelle smiled...

"Also if we have another meeting like this, it will have to be at one if your houses," I told them.

"Okay yeah, we figured..." Scar said.

Theo and I spent the evening together at his house. We just chilled and he bought me a cookies and cream cheesecake, my fav cake. He shared that and when it was time for me to go he kissed me and he hoped that whatever I planned to do worked...

****Time Skip****

So it was the next day, We were now at school prepping for graduation.
Just then the intercom was on. Looks like Mr Davis has an annoucement...

"Would Emma Watson come to my office now please," he said.

Hmm... I wonder what I did. I hope he aint find out that it was I who trashed Aiden's bike.

I hurried to the office.

"Emma, have a seat." He said.

"Am I in some sort of trouble here?" I asked.

"No no, just wanna ask if you would like to do the honours?" He replied.

"Honours for?" I asked.

"The valedictorian speech," he said.

"Ohh, so you want me to be the valedictorian," I replied.

"Yes, will you?" He asked.

"It'll be my pleasure." I smiled.

"Okay good, now get to work on that speech," he said while I exited the office.

Well damn... now I've a speech to write...

________________________________

Emma Baksh..