19

18

"Hubby tomorrow I'll leave early I have an outdoor shooting so I'll have to leave early in the morning, I'll make breakfast for you but I'll not be able to have it with you , ok?". Eunwoo said while making dinner in the kitchen as Moonbin was sitting and doing some work in his phone .

"It's ok princess but you know na that you have to be careful while you try out".

"I know hubby don't worry , ok now come and have dinner it's ready ".

"Ok ".

The day morning was the most dry morning Moonbin could ever have , first he work up to the alarm and not by his beloved husband and the most important this with no morning kiss. He had to get ready and eat breakfast on his own , not by his princess who would feed him .

Moonbin missed his husband, his princess so much

"Eunwoo and the rest for the cast please come and gather here ". The director shouted.

Every gathering confused as to why all of a sudden the director called everyone.

"So for the drama I need a side role character, guess what I did fine and let me introduce you to suho .
He will be playing eunwoo's Friend in the drama ".

"Eunwoo you guys can talk and get to know eah other I want to see the bonding on the screen. Ok? ".

Suho smirks as he scanned eunwoo from head to toe .
Eunwoo does notes the stare and feels a bit uncomfortable bur just thinks he is over thinking about it .

"Yes sir ".eunwoo says while going towards suho .

"Hello my name his eunwoo". He
Stretched his hand to give a shake hand .

"Hello my name is suho nice to meet you hope we can be friends ".
Suho said while shaking hands .

"He is ok I mean ...but why do I have a bad feel about him ... I think I am just overthinking again". Eunwoo thought.

Thought the day the guys name suho was quite well behaved according to eunwoo he did not show that smirky face of his alll day.

Eunwoo phone rang .

"Hubby ~ hi ".

"Princess are you done for the day I am waiting outside ".

"Oh yes I'll be there hubby give me 2mins ."

"Hi hubby".

Hi princess come sit, how was your day today,". Moonbin asked while driving.

"It was tiring but fun , today we meet with a new co star , he is sweet ".

"Oh he is sweet ". Moonbin repeated , there was a slight jealousy in his voice . Which eunwoo sensed it .

"He is just a good friend of mine hubby ".

"Ya ya I know just don't get to close to him ".

"Yes hubby ~I love you ". Eunwoo was super tired so he kept his head on Moonbin shoulder and slept .

The next morning , Moonbin was on bed and just woke up when he met with a fully dressed eunwoo. Standing at the door .

Hubby I am so sorry I have to go early today to I did made breakfast and your clothes are ready on the table there . "Eunwoo said come close towards Moonbin.

"And I love you so much hubby ". Eunwoo said while giving a long kiss.

"Ok princess take care and I love you too ". Moonbin said but was not so happy about it .

Moonbin arrived office with not so good mood .

"Sir I think we are ready to attack the K2 group ."

"Good we will do our plan tomorrow do be ready ok ".

Eunwoo was busy reading his script. When suddenly someone called out his name . He turned and meet with suho .

"Eunwoo ".

"Oh yes suho what happened ".

"I just wanted to ask if we can have dinner after we are done for the day ?".

"I am not sure suho I'll see ".

"Please it's just a friendly dinner nothing else please just as friends."

"Ok fine ".

Little did he know that a dinner can cost too much for his relationship.