CHAPTER 7

While she was going to her home. She was thing of taking quite concious about what she was going to do... She saw how the members reacted.

Then a message popped on her phone written " Hey it's Jimin. I'm sorry for junkook's behaviour. He is not like that. He suffered a lot these days due to obsessed fans. So, we are very sorry. "

"No, I understand"
Is the only thing she could replied.

But something happens to her she suddenly changed her direction and went towards the dark bridge in the hope to see someone must be waiting.

But on the way she bumped into someone.

"Can't you see"
A deep voice said which was sounding quite familiar to her. But when she saw the face it gave him a heart attack.

"I'm sorry Taehyung but where we're you...we all we're searching for you "

"None of your business"
This is all the blue haired male replied and went away with giving a second glance.

_________________________________________

He didn't know why he was becoming like this. Everything seemed to be hectic. He just wanted to see her, who gave him a new moto to live life. But his schedule wasn't allowing him to do that and he was hating it too much.

---------After our practice, I went to the bridge and waited for her but she didn't appear.
While I was coming back to the dome someone bumped her head on my chest. Oh, that's the new assistant of Sejin hayung. I gave her a death stare. We argued about why I didn't come with them to the dome and then I left.
I was not in a good mood. I just said to her what I felt.

The wind was cold, it was slightly healing my soul. Someone kept his hand on my shoulder. I just freaked out, who the hell are ..... Rrrrrraapp mon..hyung.You startled me. I added. I saw Junkook and Jin hayung was laughing their head off.

-------- I heard someone was ringing the doorbell continuously but no one was opening the door. So, I wake up and went to open it. I couldn't able to open my properly but when I opened the door I heard someone screaming by saying where are your clothes ??
Then suddenly I realised that I was only wearing a towel. Yesterday I slept like this. *

Y\N - Why are you like this?
[I never heard her voice but why her voice seems familiar. I thought maybe I was thinking so much]

Tae- I know I'm sexy
Y\N- Sexy my foot.
The- Today will be the worst day for you.
Y\N- Let's see
Tae- Don't you dare to challenge me.
Y\N - I said... Let's see.
Tae- I can't tolerate you anymore.
Y\N - Please wake them up and we are getting late.
Tae- Why should I do your duty? Just go and call them by yourself.

*Then she went in and when she called junkook wake-up, junkook gave a kick on his face unknowingly. And she falls on the ground. That scene was hilarious, I couldn't stop myself from laughing. *

Yoongi- What is happening? Why she is not waking up.
Tae- Maybe she is acting.
*Then yoongi came to see her but when we turned her. She was not in the sense. Then we called Sejin hayung. He advised us to call the ambulance. I went with her to the hospital. *

Docter- What happened?
Tae- She got a kick on her face.
Doctor- Let me check.

*Then the doctor went into the room. I was worried about Junkook. If anything serious happens then his career is at the end. Then the doctor came out and said that she got it on the sensitive part of the neck that why she fell senseless. *

Tae- Anything serious
Doctor - Nothing serious but she is not gaining her sense back.
Tae- What will we do now?
Doctor - Pray god to get her sense back.

*Saying this doctor left. Then I saw members came running and Junkook asked what the doctor said. I explained everything to them. *

Junkook- What I did?

*He was about to cry * Hobi hayung screamed doctor to doctor...Everyone ran asking what happened. The doctor went to the room and told us that only one person can talk with her. *

Sejin- I will go.

*Junkook seemed so afraid and he said to me it was just a mistake. His eyes were filled with tears. Then sejin hayung came out and thanked us for saving her. Everyone was shocked by hearing that. *

Tae- Why are you thanking us?
Sejin- You saved her.
Tae- It's not like that. Can we call her parents?
Sejin- She doesn't have one. She suffered a lot in her life. Please co-operate with her.
Junkook - But I did this to her.
Sejin- I know the truth but she lied to me that she hurt herself in the door. She is not greedy. She will save you at any cost.
Junkook - When will she get discharged?
Doctor - Tomorrow
Junkook - Thank God.
Jimin- I already told you that she is not a sasaeng.
Sejin - Ok let's go for your practice.
Junkook -No, hayung I want to stay here.

*All agreed with Junkook and we left to the company. *

__________________________

VOTE IF YOU ENJOYED IT.....
.
.
.
BORAHAE 💜