continuing here

Max came and he took him back to mansion. He then called doctor.after some time doctor came and start treating and checking sid. He then was done with his work.
Avu: what happened to Ashu  doctor😦??
Doc: It's nothing serious. Don't wo. . . . .
Avu cuts him and said
Avu: HE IS LYING UNCONSCIOUS IN FRONT OF ME AND U ARE SAYING THAT NO NEED TO WORRY. ARE U A DOCTOR. I WILL KILL U IF SOMETHING HAPPENED TO HIM. TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED
The doctor got scared and said
Doc: Actually he is not taking his meals properly and i guess he is  tensed for some reason. That's why. Just because of stress and weakness. He fainted. Thats it.
Avu sighs in relief and said sorry to doctor. He smiled and Max went to leave the doctor.
Avu sat on the bed amd start caressing sid's hairs. She was just looking at him. Suddenly she see that sid is opening his eyes. A huge smile crept on her face as he opened his eyes.
Avu: Sidd. How are u feeling now. Are u okay. What happened to u. And why u fainted. Huh?
She can't controll herself and hugged him tightly. He chuckled and hugged her back. Avu had tears in her eyes. Sid: shhhBabydonn shhh. See i am totaly fine. Don't worry. And from when The Avneet Kaur started crying. Hmm.
He said slightly chuckling. Avu broke the hug and wiped her tears. Sid smiled at her. He smiles at her. But what avu did shocked him. She..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Cliffhanger 😂😂
(A/N- sorry 😅)
  Guess guys what avu did...😞😗
Amd once again sorry forlate update guys i am in  10th class and my exams were going on. Please try to understand 😔😔.
I am keeping goals for next chapter
20 votes and 15 comments 😆
I will not update until the goals completed.
~Krishma 😊😆
Love u all ❤ ❤ 😊