Dumbo Nigam😬

First of all happy new year to u all from my side😘😘....may this year brings new achievements,new happiness and alot of new inspirations in ur life.....and specially our SIDNEET☺😭😭.... ok ok enough they were, are and will be forever 😁😁....Once again HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL ❤ 😘😘.
LET'S CONTINUE.......

Next morning....
Sid was the first one to wake up. He open his eyes and the first thing he saw his life sleeping peacefully on his chest. A smile crept on his face automatically.

Sid's POV:-

I opened my eyes and saw the love of my life sleeping peacefully on my chest. I smiled looking at her. I am sooooooo lucky to have her in my life and I will never let her go aur kisi ko lejane bhi nahi doonga... i just love her. She is my sunshine😍. She is my cutiee, my hottie, my baby....no..no...my Babydonn. And moreover MY POSSESSIVE GIRLFRIEND. I chuckled to myself.....

POV ends....

His chain of thoughtswas broken by a peck on his lips. He looked at the side and saw his Babydonn smiling at him. He also smiled and kissed both her cheeks.

(A/N:- Haayeeeeee😍😍😍😍. Aren't they cute.😙😙)

Suddenly her smile changed into smirk😏😏. She said

Avu(smirking): From how much time u were staring at me..huh😏😏😏.

Sid then realised that he was continously staring at her. He feel heat rushing to his cheeks but hide it.... but our avu is smater 😎😎 she noticed it and her smirk grew bigger when sid said

Sid (without realising): so what.. can't i stare at my girl.

Avu: ooooo.... really baby boy i am UR GIRL..huh😏😏
She said tracing his face with her finger. Suddenly sid shouted

Sid(shouting): OH SHITTT... I HAVE TO GO FOR WORKOUT. I WILL GET LATE AND IF I GET LATE THEN... then what.. THEN HOW WILL I..umm..LEAVE IT I HAVE TO GO...OOO GODDDD...

He quickly got up from bed and went to washroom taking his clothes and towel.
On the other side avu frowned and sat on bed waiting for him. Arms crossed near her chest. She wa waiting for him when he came in his tracks still looking HOTT🔥🔥😍😉.

(A/N:-Ignore the phone though 😅😅pic is on the above of the chapter 😁)

He went towards mirror looked at himself once. And was about to run but avu block his way. He was confused.
Avu: i guess u forgot something. *she asked raising her eyebrow*..

Sid started thinking and suddenly he remembered something....

Sid: Oh yess.. *he slapped his forehead lighting* main bhi naa..... how can I forget that.

He then moved forward and avu closed her eyes expecting a kiss. But she didn't felt anything. She opened her eyes and saw him bending towa
ds the table behind her picking up his earphones.

(A/N:- lmao😅😂😂😂😂😂😂)

Before she could say something... he ran from there in hurry.

Avu's POV:-

Ughhhh..... this bandar ka bacchaaaaaa 😣😣😣. Uhhh
.. i will not leave him. I mean how can someone be soo dumb....ughh... today i will not talk to him...aree aree nah baba naah main kaise rahungi isse bina baat kiye. .. no avu u have to. What he thinks of himself. U just wait and watch Mr. Nigam u will definitely come to me to give the thing i alwaysssss give u. Huh..😤😤.

Pov ends....

Thinking this she went to washroom.

    Written on: 1st January 2021
     Posted on:5th January 2021

Sorry for the short chapter..Actually i am kinda busyy these days..i am in 10th as u all know so u can understand my pain😭😭...

Well...get back to the story..

Any flaws...

Enjoyed??

Bored??

Fav. Part..

Worst part..

Put ur reviews in comment section it motivates me... negative and positive both type of reviews are welcomed😊😊...

Byeeee...

Take care...
Love u all❤❤....

Ur author....Krishma....