Club night or hungama😦😧😧

Double update😉....
So enjoy✌
They all went to their homes.
Sidneet side:-
They both straightly went to their room and slept cuddling each other peacefully.
After 2 hours....
Avu was the first one to wake up. She looked at sid who was still sleeping. She smiled looking at him and pecked his lips. Sid woke up because of this and looked at avu who was smiling at him. He also smiled at her and pecked her lips. She got shocked because she wasn't expecting this specially  from sid😂😂.
Sid understood this and said
Sid: Hey...don't be this much shocked. I am not that much unromantic.
Avu(sarcastically) :  yeah yeah..i know how much romantic u are 😒😒.
Sid simply rolled his eyes while avu chuckled.
Avu: ok now i am going to take  shower. After that u also come ok.
Sid nodded while she went to washroom taking her clothes.
After some time she came back and then sid went to take a bath. Avu dried her hairsand sat on the bed and start completing the editing which was still left. Sid also came back from washroom. He also did his chores.

Now they both are sitting getting bored. Suddenly avu got an idea and she jumped on the bed.
Avu: Siddo let's go to club tonight. What say
Sid : nice idea. Let's call all the gang too.
Avu nodded and they call everyone. They all agreed.  Avu was too much excited.

It was now 7:40pm. They decided to go thereat 8:00PM.
Avu was already ready. And was waiting for sid who was in washroom changing his clothes.
Avu (shouted): Ashuuuuuuu.... come fasttt...😤😤.
Sid (shouted from washroom): Offoo.....waitt Babydonn. Coming.
Avu ( calmly): ok fine. Come fast😫😫.

 Come fast😫😫

After some time he came back after changing. And guess what......they both were staring at each other. After a minute sid came back to his conscious and saw avu who was still staring him. He smirked and went towards her. He whispered huskily in her ear.
Sid (huskily): if you are done staring me,i guess we should leave now 'coz we are already late.

He said and kissed her earlobe. She came back from her sidland. And blushed a little. Sid chuckled and they left from there and went towards the club and saw their friends waiting for them.

 Sid chuckled and they left from there and went towards the club and saw their friends waiting for them

Sid: sorry guys we got late

Abhi: aree no problem we alsojust came a minute ago. U are on time.. (he said smiling)
Sidneet also smiled and they all entered the club. All the girls and boys turned towards them and were drooling over them. All the girls hold the arm of their boys respectively and shot a deathly glares to the girls same goes with boys they snsked their arms on the waist of their girls respectively and shot deathly glares to boys.they all turned and continue doing whatever they were doing.

Then they went to dance floor and start dancing. They all were dancing when avu said
Avu (shouting because of loud music):
Guys let's go to bar area.
They all just nodded and came out pushing the crowd.

After coming out they sighed. And then went to bar area and odered their drinks all ordered juise etc but or avu and reem ordered vodke shots.
Sid: Babydonn please don't drink too much it's very difficult to handle u. I swear😟.
Jai: yes yesh same to same
All chuckled while avu and reem shot  a deathly glareto them. They gulped and keep quit.
Both the girls were drinking continously while jai and sid  were looking at each other making crying faces. All were laughing seeing them.
Sid: Babydonn. It's enough now. Dtop it and let's go. OKIEEIEEEE come. 😅😅
Jai: yes yesh same to same.
All looked at him and start laughing while sid glared at him. He mouthed a sorry to him and they start convincingtheir girls. After some time reem stopped but avu didn't so sid told them to go. He will come with avu. First they refused but soon agreed.
Now only sidneet were left(from their gang).
Sid: Babydonn let's go na pleaseee(he said making cuteeeeeee puppy face)
Avi melted on that and said..
Avu: Awwwwww my baby. Ok let's go. 😋😋
She said and pecked his collar. He was shocked but composed himself because he have to handle her also.
Sid and avu went towards their car and sid made her sit on the passenger seat and he himself sat on the driver seat. He was about to start the car but avi jumped on his lap and kissed him, he widened his eyes but composed himself and kissed her back smoothly.
After 3 minutes they broke the kiss due to lack of oxygen and joined their foreheads to gain the oxygen. Avu then start kissing his jawline. She moved towards his neck and gave him open mouth kisses while he was bitting his inner cheek to controll his moans. Suddenly she stopped. Sid looked at her and saw that she was passed out. He sighed in relief and made her sit on passenger seat and  put seat belt around her. He looked at her, smiled and kissed her forehead.
Then they drove off to their house and slept😪😪😪.