Meeting Meloetta, the titans of lighting and dragon?

Y/n was sitting in class listening to music with some headphones as he waited class to start, he jumped when Ash came in class complete panic.

When asked why, he revealed to have lost his electrium Z.  Which shocked everyone but Kaiwe who isn't there yet. Ash was worried this will anger Tapu koko, but the others said Kaiwe was the one he should be worried about.

Ash then imagined Kaiwe red hot in anger like his fire Pokemon asking him that he lost the crystal angrily , before punishing him with an inferno overdrive.

Ash was beginning to panic more, Rotom wearing a blonde wig said he'll solve "the case of the missing Z crystal.".  

Turns out that Rotom is a fan of the show "Detective Laki", and with Pikachu with his side, he'll swore to find the crystal before Kaiwei finds out.  Kiawe arrives at school causing the others to panic as Kiawe wonders if he missed something as Rotom and Pikachu leave.

 Professor Kukui informs the class that their next lesson will be dealing with Pokémon moves and to meet up in the schoolyard.  They all head out but as Ash goes outside, Kiawe asks where Pikachu is . Ash makes up an excuse about Pikachu having leaving Kiawe disappointed as he was hoping to practice being hit by Gigavolt Havoc. 

Y/n was practicing some hand to hand with the rangers, while their Pokemon was practicing their moves. 

Not too long after, Rotom come back with Pikachu. Ash in his excitement unfortunately blew his cover, which lead him being chased by a furious Kaiwe.

Before Kaiwe could blast Ash to kingdom come with a inferno overdrive, Rotom then stopped them, requesting that they listen to what he has to say before anything.

Back in the classroom everyone was in their sits, Ash asked Rotom for the crystal but the living Pokedex said it was still in the culprit's hands. 

"The culprit is..... Kaiwe!" Rotom said while pointing at him.

"Huh!?" The accused said with a horrified look.

"Huh?" The most of the class said with a suspicious look.

"NO! K-Kaiwe is the culprit?" Professor Kukui asked dramatic look.

"T-That's ridiculous! How could it be me Rotom?!" Kaiwe yelled while standing up and slamming his hands on his table.

"Maybe you should show some evidence before accusing Kaiwe Rotom?" Coco said with a sweatdrop. She and Ahsha had solved some cases before, and they had a feeling that Rotom doesn't have any solid proof.

Rotom then showed a video of the "evidence", he claimed that Kaiwe had taken the crystal while he was shaking Ash's hand the day before.

"Would't Ash noticed if that happened?" Y/n asked with a faceplam.

The living Pokedex  still believes that Kaiwe was the culprit, but as more of the video was shown, more of Rotom's claims were proven wrong.

Ash said that he remember placing the crystal on his desk, as Rotom held it's head trying to think, Pikachu played with Rotom's wig. And out came the missing crystal.

Everyone was stunned, was Ash recovered quickly and held it up happy. "My electrium Z! Alright!"

"But how?" Rotom asked. "Could it be?" He said remembering something.  "The electrium Z got caught in my hair last night?"

"So the culprit ...." Rotom didn't need to look behind him to know Kaiwe is burning hot with anger as he begins to sweat heavily.

"Is Rotom!" Kaiwe roared as he chased Rotom out of the school.