Chapter 1: Time Is Ticking

As they entered the enemy's turf, which was shrouded in the woods, the moon was their only source of illumination. There have been complaints of missing girls, including the mayor's daughter, and they have now found a lead on where they can be found.

When they were safely inside, the leader used a radio device to remind everyone of the strategy once more.

"Alright Team, you all know the drill—find and rescue the hostages, then capture the tourist dead or alive," the team's leader said.

"Jihyo, Nayeon, and Jeongyeon will go to the back of the building, while Chaeyoung and Tzuyu will stay with me," said the leader.

They all nod and went to their assigned positions to start the mission.

"Colonel, no one is here, and the back door has been left wide open." Through a radio frequency, Jihyo, the commander's 2nd in command, informed the leader.

"It's likely that everyone is inside, including the hostages," she continued.

"Don't enter and be vigilant; this might be a trap," the leader warned, sensing danger lurking just beyond the door. They needed to be especially cautious in their surroundings.

"I'll enter through the front entrance first, while the others will watch the area briefly to keep intruders out."

"Copy that" they all replied

Dahyun enters the front door knowingly only to be greeted by a bullet. She was correct in that it was undoubtedly a trap, but her reflexes were flawless due to her extensive training. Chaeyoung blocked the bullet, causing it to hit her shoulder as she was going to move away.

Dahyun was able to apprehend Chaeyeong and rolled away from the door, taking safety behind the wall.

"Aishhh...What did I say about obeying orders?" Dahyun scolds Chaeng as she wraps a piece of cloth around her shoulder.

"I-Im s-sorry Colonel," Chaeyoung said hurriedly, oblivious to the pain in her shoulder.

"That's fine, but don't do it again, chaeng, you concerned me." Dahyun gave Chaeng a kiss on the cheek and smiled.

Chaeyoung simply grinned and hugged her tightly before pulling away, whispering something in her ear and receiving a not-so-painful whack on the head.