Chapter 5: New Mission

RINGG~ RINGG~ RINGGG~

I picked up the phone to see who was calling, and it was Uncle Simon. I answered the phone, and he welcomed me with his deep voice.

"Hello, Dahyun?" Uncle's voice sounded solemn, so I assumed this was a crucial call."Yes, Uncle, Is there a problem?"

"Jimin was able to flee."

"WHAT!!" I exclaimed, startling Chaeng and Tzuyu awake. They gave me a troubled look.

"Jimin knocked the guard out and used it as an opportunity to flee; they didn't notice because he was dressed in a police outfit," Uncle stated.

He continued, "The guards also said they didn't enter the room until the guard inside awakened."

"I'll find him," I said, but he declined.

"My men will take care of it while you and your team are on a new mission," he said before hanging up. "Come to my office and bring them with you." I let out a sigh.

Tzuyu said, "What happened, Unnie? Is there something wrong?"

"According to Uncle, Jimin got out of the hospital and is currently on the run. Unfortunately, we don't have lead on where he is or where he could be."

"WHAT!" they exclaimed, mirroring my reaction when I first heard it. Chaeyoung's time to inquire, "Are we going to find him?"

"No, Uncle said he'd take care of it. He'll send someone instead," I answered, causing their brows to furrow.

"How will they find him if they are a bunch of morons if they are the ones who lost him?" Chaeyoung grumbled.

"You're right, chaeng," they sigh profoundly, "but it's Uncle's Orders, and we have to follow them."