Prologue

Y/N was finally at her door to her tiny apartment, just getting home from a day of collage and a work had left her exhausted. She missed today's Unus Annus video so the plan was to take a shower, watch the video, then sleep.

'Yeah that sounds like a good plan' Y/N yawned while unlocking the door and heading inside to the warm house. Goosebumps crawled up her arm and she smiled. From the cold to the warmth did justice on her aching bones. Even though she had homework from her classes for today she gave herself a break.

"Jesus Christ who knew being an adult sucked this bad" she grunted while tossing all of her stuff on the couch. She stripped down into being butt naked and practically skipped to the bathroom. She knew her roommate was out for the night with her boyfriend so Y/N didn't worry about. She hopped into the shower and started her routine of getting today's filth off, but having a few concerts in the middle of each task.

"Talking away, I don't know what to say but I'll say it anyway, todays another day to find you....SHYING AWAY OH ILL BE COMING FOR YOUR LOVE ANYWAY TAKE ON MEEEEEEE!" she jammed out. The sound was bad but was anyone around to hear her? No...

Afterwards Y/N got out and wrapped a towel around herself, clean and warm she headed quickly to her room. Slamming the door and jumping on the bed Y/N grabbed the computer on the table and wasted no time typing in YouTube then 'Unus Annus'. Her pet Mochi came out from under the bed meowing for attention. Y/N grabbed the cat and laid back petting him while the screen was loading.

The video started out like every video, Mark and Ethan making fire for s'mores while also trying to stab each other. Snorts and giggles came out of the girl's mouth in the bed. "Mark I don't think killing people would be the answer and if you think about it, the en-" Ethan ranted in while Mark stared. Y/N was use to them doing this, but then Unus came into the picture on the side of the window, chills ran down her spine and Y/N sat up. Mochi made a noise in complaint from the sudden movements. "Sorry buddy" she said apologetically.

This hadn't happened before, were they just yanking people's chains? Unus seemed to look at her first then over to Mark lifting his knife to kill Ethan, then he left the window and the video ended with the timer. This was definitely....new.... even for Mark and Ethan. Y/N played back the same clip watching the character come in and leave before the final blow.

"Oh man this is definitely interesting, that was....wow..." she watched it one more time. As Unus came back to the window she paused it while he looked at the viewer. Watching his gaze made her hot and bothered so she shut the laptop and put it back on the small table next to her bed. Her calico cat purred curling into Y/N side.

"Okayyyyyyy I should sleep before anything becomes of that" she blew out her red dusted cheeks and turned off the light. "At least tomorrows Friday...." she yawned pulling F/C blanket over her before cuddling into her massive pillow collection and her cat before passing out at 12 AM. In the dream Y/N saw piercing black eyes staring back at her judging her soul, she felt venerable, scared, it was only a dream.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
~[Author's Note]~
Oh boy! I hope the first chapter was alright! It's been awhile since I've cracked down and wrote out fanfic but hey it's not to bad. Tell me what you thought of it! I'll hopefully get the next chapter out soon. 🤍🖤

Also sorry this is short I'm just trying to ease myself into it

Hope you like Mochi!!