Chapter 16

Annus fastened his white tie against his neck, he wanted to look good for her of course. He had to be flashy as usual. He looked out his window as the sun began to set, it was almost peaceful until there was a knock at the door. Without Unus it had become deathly quiet, even his maid had silenced herself off from him. Till now.

"Come in" he said loud enough for Katy to hear, he turned around as she came in holding a plate with a piece of cake neatly decorated. He squinted his eyes as she walked over to him holding out the peace offering "what do you want" he said skeptical. She's bothering him now when he was about to leave. "I wanted to talk to you and I know you won't say no to my dessert" she tried joking but neither of them laugh.

"Get to the point maid" he spat with venom in his voice, Katy's face scrunched up and put the cake down on the table next to his bed. "gEt To ThE pOiNt MaId" she made fun of him under her breath before turning back towards him "You are destroying everything around you Annus for that girl who already picked someone. Everything that you created is gone" she got in his bubble angered.

She was going to fight him again on this "I am fighting for what is mine, you'd do the same if you didn't want to lose something" he backed away from the finger jabbing at his chest. 'I'm always right, what I'm going to do is right' he thought as his maid looked beyond angry. "You really are a narcissistic prick aren't you?" she growled looking away from him.

"You didn't even like her till she beat the ever-loving shit out of you and what else? Oh you tried to kill Y/N, for what? Because Unus wanted to have something you never got to have?" she grabbed a pillow throwing at him. "You were jealous he went out and got someONE TO FUCKING LOVE HIM" he hissed at her dodging the feather filled fluff-ball.

"SILENCE! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING" he argued back as another one was thrown at him hitting Annus in the face. "I AM THE MOM OF THE GROUP I UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING, THAT SHE WILL NEVER LOVE YOU. Never. Pick. You. Because she loves someone else" Katy panted about to throw another pillow but her wrists were held and she glared up at Annus.

"I know how that feels you dumb fuck!" she tried wriggling out of his grasp making him pissed off and he shook her to stop. "You only speak of lies mortal, you are wrong she will love me!" he urged, gripping her wrists harder as she head-butted his nose, making him stumble back holding his bleeding vessel. His anger got the best of him as his teeth bared at his friend and he raised his clawed hand and scratched Katy's shoulder and face making her drop down bleeding.

His eyes widen as she held herself in pain, he got down to her level trying to comfort her "Oh fuck-no, Katy I'm so sorry let m-me help" he put a hand on her back and she flinched away crying. "I l-loved you too but I k-know tha-that was a fucking mistake, I don't think I could love a fucking monster like you" she got up pushing herself past him making Annus fall on his butt and ran out of the room.

Annus looked at the door longingly as his chest hurt deep down, but he had to keep going. He bit his lip looking down at his now bloody suit before getting up dusting himself off. "I can't worry about her, I have to go see Vivere now" he frowned, shaking his head. He walked over to the cake and started eating it.

Each bite filled with hard work and love. His eyes wondered to a slip of paper poking out underneath the plate, he lifted it up to a note. Was she just going to give this to him? It seemed she changed her mind and wanted to talk with him. Annus started unfolding it but stopped. His hands shook as he gulped, shoved it in his suit pocket "I'll read it later" he muttered, wiping his nose with his sleeve.

Annus closed his eyes slowly before he used his power to teleport, shedding his human vessel in the process and stretched out his body parts and his wings. Feathers glittered with red, white, and golden color. His eyes opened to a bright light in the middle of a room with no color or texture, a blank room with one glowing being.

He let out a sigh as he floated over to the warm glow he was familiar with since he was created "Hello Vivere. It's been a few centuries since we've last talked" he smiled warmly as the glowing form awoken, yawning and opening its eyes.

The creature of many limbs and eyes sat up looking down at him making Annus feel small once more, it was comforting as he held out his 'hand' towards his creator. "How have you been?" he asked as she purred, petting Annus with her her huge hand. "Hello my darling. I've been amazing since I took this nap" she laid down on her side watching his movements.

He sighed, happy to see she was content with life as he looked down making his creator tilt her head. "What's wrong dear?" she hummed lifting his chin up to look at her, he leaned into the touch. "Unus has been drifting away creator, meddling with the mortals and having relationships with them. He has broken the rules and I can't get through to him, I was hoping you could discipline him" he spoke out telling half the truth.

He could feel her form tense and she sat back up making him want to smirk "Is that so Annus?" she hissed out and he nodded quickly like a good boy. She huffed shaking her head looking disappointed before she shrank slowly into a glowing ball of light "lets return to earth shall we, I'm afraid we must have a family meaning" she spoke as she held her hand out for him to hold.

Annus smiled taking her hand and they were transported back to his room where they molded back to their human forms, he looked over at his creator and all of his blood drained from his face.

She had transformed into Y/N.

-

-

-

-

Okay I literally disappeared from the earth for three days after I said I would make a chapter after that last one I apologize. I didn't have art block but for the last few days I was LAZY AF.

But here is the next chapter with the creator Vivere! Why does she look like Y/N? SECRETS

And a whole chapter on Annus, sorry lol I know y'all hate him so much. He literally went to momma and snitcheddddddd lol

After hurting Katy I'll sucker punch him but I can do that later.....

Fun little fact as well memento vivere means remember to live. See what I did there?