4. Beginings in dystopia

When you travel between realms it feels like a thousand little spiders are climbing all over you but I barely had time to focus on that since before my eyes flashed a number of ghastly images that would scare batman gradually settled into a landscape. I came to the realization that dystopia was even worse than I thought.

There wasn't even a hint of green anywhere, the architecture varied to a point that there was a large commercial building covered in commercials for things like knifes and torture devices next to a curling Victorian mansion.

"Horrible isn't it? Michael said from behind me I nodded slightly " the first time I was here I struggled because I always try to find beauty in everything " he said "You've been here before?" I said slightly frowning as far as I knew " Yes" his tone indicated the topic wasn't welcome.

"As much as I hate to break up this adorbs moment, Didi turn around I want to see your outfit" Brianna said, blushing I turned around and saw that they were all dressed as evil versions of them selves. Michael was dressed as a evil artist who just finished painting a hypnotizing picture, James was dressed as a PE teacher who wouldn't stop pushing you, but Brianna took the spotlight with a evil fashion designer look with a gorgeous red dress that curled around her occasionally "forgetting" to cover a few patches of her skin. Brianna squealed and said "Look at the hot mad genius" I looked down and Brianna couldn't have described it better, I was wearing a fitted black bodysuit with a low V-neck and a red lab coat.

Around in center of the glass sided room was a spiral staircase leading downwards with our backpacks sitting around it. "Lets stop staring at each other and start devising a plan" I said. Half a hour later we had a plan with the highest possibility of working, not a lot but the highest

After we had blundered around the streets of dystopia and had a nasty run in with a beggar we finally stood in front of the building. We divided into the agreed teams of Brianna and James and Michael and I, We said our goodbyes for there was a possibility that we would never see each other again.

Inside the building we took the right path and they the left. We walked for a bit determined to ignore the elephant in the room. "Diamond, about what happened on the ship with Brianna-" here I covered his mouth with my hand for I could hear footsteps approaching.

There wasn't anywhere to hide, We were in a curling hallway so we couldn't see in front of us and their were no doors etched in the dark walls. I looked over to Michael and I could see the panic in his bronze eyes, "Run" I whispered. We turned around and started running.

All of a sudden he stopped and I bumped into him. I followed his upwards gaze and I gasped in shock for above us where five cages containing Brianna, James, A woman in a lab coat and Mia and Max "Sussie!" they cried out with obvious joy. But I didn't have time to reply because in front of us was a indistinguishable figure with a mask that you would find at the theatre or at a mascarde ball " Pathetic" It spat " Thats what emotions are,pathetic" then it turned to us and sweetly said "Behind you" and just as we were turning around two muscular men caught us and let us join the ensemble in the cages.