MAYBE THE BEATLES ARENT SO BAD

marielladicap - i go out too much

l.harrison - no u don't
marielladicap - @ l.harrison ur only saying that because jayas in columbia
l.harrison - how dare u I am insulted @ marielladicap
marielladicap - it's true tho luv @ l.harrison

genegallagher - u going out in that?
marielladicap- @genegallagher what about it?
genegallagher - nothing just secretly judging you @marielladicap
marielladicap - dickhead @ genegallagher

username1 - i swear u only go out twice a month
marielladicap - nah just dont want my parents to think im an alcoholic @username1

brooklynbeckham - why do you wear them everywhere?
marielladicap - because it's fashion darling @brooklynbeckham
brooklynbeckham - if thats what u call that. @marielladicap
marielladicap - says u @brooklynbeckham

matty_martyr - ur honestly iconic ngl
marielladicap - since always never changes

REAL LIFE

"Honestly, all I'm saying is that, the Rolling Stones are ten times better than the Beatles!"
"No! The Beatles were the reason the Rolling Stones were able to even become famous in America,"
"Let's be honest, the bloody Kooks could've done it, the Beatles just get given the credit because they were there at the right time and made decent music for the time,"
Mariella and Linzi were fighting about who was more important in the 60s, Mariella was on the Rolling Stones side and and Linzi lived The Beatles more than anything,
"You know what, let's call Lennon he's a lot more reasonable than you Mariella,"
"Now that's not very fair he's literally named after bloody John Lennon!"
"His dad named him, not himself,"
"Yeah definitely not like his bedroom isn't completely covered in Beatles posters,"
"Well- wait how do you know what his room looks like?"
"I don't, it's to prove a point and I'm being sarcastic!"
"Oh Tilly's outside already,"
Matilda was outside already at the front of the line, as the cab stopped they paid the man and ran out to try and avoid the rain that was pouring down. Matilda was about to go in when the girls finally reached the front of the line,
"Omg how long have you been waiting?"
"Like one minute, I flirted with the man behind me, I think he thinks I'm gonna fuck him," Linzi then pulled the other two girls into the club, wanting to get drunk as much as she can before the free drinks stop at eleven. The place was mainly filled with girl with a few creepy men tsing to grind against them with no prevail from. the other side, the other half a bunch of middle aged woman trying to have a night out without their children but came early to leave early as well. They headed straight for the bar all ordering cosmopolitans, Matilda and Mariella had been obsessed with them since they watched sex and the city, eventually both of them turned all their friends into loving them as well. By the time they had finished their drinks it had turned eleven, but they were attractive young girls so the next couple of rounds were bought by a man, that was later escorted out the club for some reason but they appreciated the kind gesture.
As the night went on they got drunker and drunker, at some Linzi and Matilda both called their exes, luckily it wasn't a 'i want you back, i miss you' call, it was a 'look what you're missing out on' call. Eventually, it came time that they all went down to another party their friend was having to cool down before going home, the party was quiet and calming, a contrast from the loud energetic one from the club, Mariella guessed that a lot of people had left already by the little amount of people there, the sofas were filled of couple making out or of friends just laughing with each other.
"I think the actual living rooms upstairs, come on," Linzi pulled Matilda up the stairs but when she started to follow them Mariella felt a buzz in her pocket, taking her phone out of her trousers she saw that Gene had texted her.