Chapter 1

Goku's PoV
Finally I made them pay for my torture it's all over everyone here is dead there is nobody left to hurt me not that they could anyway hehehe pathetic earthlings...

King Vegeta's PoV
Soon our plan will be complete and we will be free from frieza's rule and I can then truly call this universe mine to take ha!
As I looked down my thrown room covered in velvety paint and carpets as I am currently awaiting the arrival of my son and his team of specialised Saiyan's.

High class Saiyan : Sir your sons team has arrived back in the palace shall and will report back shortly!
KV:good tell my son and his team I have an important mission for them.
High class Saiyan :right away sir!

I waited patiently for my son and his team to show up and they did after a short while.

Vegeta:you wished to see me father?
KV:yes my son I have an important mission for you all to complete and it needs to be done.
Nappa:whatever it is sire we'll get it done.
KV:now that we are planning to overthrow frieza we need all the Saiyan's we can possibly get back that is why I'm sending you all of to go and retrieve Raditz brother and second son of bardock kakarot.
Raditz:I mean we sent him away are you sure it's a good idea sir?
KV:good or not we need all the help we can get.
Vegeta:but wasn't he sent away for his incredibly low power level?
KV:yes but it must be done I mean he must've gotten a little stronger so powerful or not we need him even if he will just be weak army fodder.
Vegeta:understood father what planet will we be sent to?
KV:planetoid earth of the northern galaxy.
Vegeta:understood we will be back in roughly two days father.
KV:good luck I hope it goes well
___________________________
Timeskip next day
Planetoid Earth
Goku's PoV
___________________________
Today somethings going to happen I can feel it I don't know why but today just feels like somethings going to happen I wonder what it could be hehe it must have something to do with those power levels I sensed heading towards this planet but they feel...familiar like I've felt them before but how could that be possible hehe at least I killed everyone on this planet...but now I'm bored nothing to do or kill...

Vegeta's PoV
Vegeta:We are nearly at earth we should arrive in another twenty or so minuets.
Raditz:I wonder what kakarot's power level is?
Nappa:probably weak like you low class.
Turles:Nappa.
Nappa:shut up turles I'm second in charge here.
Vegeta:all of you shut up we are landing in a minuet.
Broly:I hope he isn't weak after all we made all this effort to collect him.

Goku's PoV
Ahah I knew I sensed something time to satiate my bloodlust heh.
I looked up to see an average sized ship in the sky hovering there it seemed so familiar oh well I can sense 2 abnormally strong powers on it heh more fun for me.
The ship landed 30 feet in front of me I lowered my power down to 12,000 so that they wouldn't be afraid...heh...
The hatch opened to 5 men stepping out I felt my instincts going wild my tail swishing back and forth the scent they were letting off smelt delicious.

???:so we finally meet...kakarot.
Goku:who is kakarot? I'm son goku. And who are you?
Vegeta:I am The Saiyan Prince Vegeta! And your name is kakarot who is this "goku" you speak of?
???:Brother do you really have no clue who you are?
Goku:hmmm brother? Not ringin any bells but then again I don't tend to remember weaklings such as you five so please elaborate.
Nappa:YOU DARE CALL ME WEAK LOW CLASS I AM THE GREAT NAPPA!!!

He charged at me flaring his power...is that supposed to be scary?
He charged throwing a right hook at me I moved my head slightly so he missed then I uppercut his stomach launching him back halfway.

Nappa:OUGGHH!
Goku:haha haha!
Raditz:Brother please stop it's me Raditz!

Raditz...that name seems so familiar almost like....family? Wait no...I remember Raditz my brother and a red planet.

Goku:R-Raditz? That name seems so familiar...
Raditz:yes kakarot I'm your brother Raditz!
Goku:well you might wanna help him before he does something stupid...
NAPPA:YOU IMBECILE DIE!!!

He charged at me his power skyrocketing to 10,000 so to stop him I powered up to 22,000 and once again dodged his flurry of punches before hitting him at short range with a solar flare and punching him upwards.

Goku:KAAAAA MEEEEEE HAAAAAA MEEEEE HAAAAAA!!!

And with that he exploded into a pile of ashes I smirked feeling my bloodlust grow stronger my tait slashing back and forth showing my happiness in my kill...my pray.

Vegeta:impressive kakarot I must say you really are quite strong so how about you join us come with us back to our home planet vegeta and you can meet you parents...so how about it kakarot...

When he said that I felt a memory well actually a flashback coming into my vision

*Flashback*
Saiyan Scientist:bardock Ha! Your son is pathetic huh?
Bardock:damn waste of my time only a power level of 2 pathetic send him away he's useless.
Gine:No Bardock! I won't let you send my baby boy away!!!
Bardock:Move Gine!

He then hit her with a ki blast knocking her unconscious.

*flashback over*

I now felt pissed angry beyond belief at my flashback I'm going to kill these people and then go to that planet and kill my "father" and EVERYONE ELSE!

Goku:you...YOU BASTARDS!!!
Vegeta:W-What is this power!!
Raditz:It's insane!!!
Turles:Calm down kakarot! We aren't gonna hurt you!
Broly:It's a bit late to talk now I'll have to transform to beat him vegeta! Full power!
Vegeta:Way ahead of you!
Goku:RRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

No ones PoV

Broly had now transformed into his wrathful state making his power 260,000!!! But kakarot was way ahead of him and decided to go into his ozaru state feeling his rage overtake him and his power came out at...500,000!!!!!!!!!

Raditz:H-His power...
Turles:he's the same as broly!!!
Broly:VEGETA! What does the scouter say about his power level!
Vegeta:ITS 500,000!!!!!
Broly:WHAT!!! THATS INSANE!!!
Vegeta:RADITZ, TURLES, BROLY WE NEED TO DO A COMBINED BEAM ATTACK ITS THE ONLY WAY TO WIN!!!
Goku:KAAAAAAAA!!!
Saiyan's:GALICK!!!
Goku:MEEEEEEEEE!!!
Saiyan's:GUUUUUUNNNNN!!!
Goku:HAAAAAAA MEEEEEEE!!
Saiyan's:FIREEEEEEE!!!
Goku:HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

The beam struggle was intense both sides drawing into every reserve they had going full power and breaking there limits until the 4 Saiyan's pushed Goku back as goku's last reserves ran dry and the energy beam consumed him...