19. False Alarm

Yes, you already know what's about to go down.

For you, herbaltea17

I fumble to close the door behind me, not bothering to lock it, and as soon as we make it to the bed, Hunter is already pinning my hands.

"How do you like it, Jude?" she breathes, a tease of her breath over my skin.

"Rough," I whimper.

And a dark grin curves her lips, an unexpected touch of surprise blossoming in her brown eyes. With a single touch, I let her move me back onto the bed.

She presses a feather-soft kiss across my jaw. Taunting me.

I want to touch her. I want to feel her. Now.

"Take off your clothes," I order, my head tipping back as her palm slides between my breasts. In one motion, she strips off my shirt right down to the black bra.

"I'm going to find you better lingerie," she promises, and she tears the bra off. Ripping it in half.

"What will I wear?" I protest, as she tosses it aside.

"Nothing, preferably." A wicked smile. She straddles me and takes off her own top, and I move to unclasp her own bra, feeling the heat of her back with my fingertips.

She kneels down over me, and my legs part unconsciously. I can already feel the need building up, and I know I need her now. Her fingers caress my thighs, gripping my hips, trailing up my stomach. Every touch ignites an almost painful sensation of desire, and I can't take it—the teasing. I pull her down to me with a crushing kiss, tasting the mint-and-chocolate on her tongue, and moan into her mouth.

My hips writhe with the tension, the growing heat at my core. I sling one leg around her waist, bringing her closer to me, aching to rub against her.

With one hand, she tucks the hair behind my ear. A gesture so tender and intimate I don't notice as her other hand drifts between my legs, seeking out that blazing heat.

And then, in a single stroke, both of her fingers are inside me, filling me until I rock against her, moaning, "More, more."

"Say my name," Hunter growls softly, and with her inside me, thrusting hard enough that my eyes roll back, I can only rake my nails down her back.

"Hunter," I breathe, panting. My touch is desperate, roaming across every inch of her, exploring the hard lines of her back, the taut edges of her stomach, the supple surface of her breasts. Her hips move against mine, her fingers still moving swiftly, roughly, too fast for me to control the whimpers that escape me.

Mine, she said. Possessive. Territorial. And maybe that should have set me off about human rights, but I want her. And if I'm hers, then she can be mine, too. My nails drag down her back, and she arches with a shuddering moan. Her fingers keep moving, harder, faster, until my hips clench and I can't help but cry out, "Hunter." My legs tighten around her, my core contracting around her fingers, but she doesn't stop thrusting, and the waves of a climax crash against me hard enough that my head snaps back and I fist one hand in the bedsheets even as I bring her lips to mine.

"Hunter," I whisper against her mouth. I don't think I've ever come that hard.

I feel her lips curve into a smile, and that's all it takes for me to judo-flip her. Seated on the apex of her thighs, I tentatively touch that wetness there, until she lets out a soft breath that tells me she's just as turned on as I am. Seeing her beneath me, under my control—I almost come again, right there.