2

bIdEN tUrNs INtO An EBoY......

UGH IM SO SICK OF WEARING THE SAME SUIT, biden thought to himself. OH WAIT I WANT TO BE AN EBOY!!!!!  sadly for him his wife walked in to the room just as he said that. ' fuck off janet, im not going to your fucking baby shower' she said aggresivley on the phone to her ex bestie janet. 'at least mu husband wears sexy clothes', janet said. 

biden couldnt help butv overhear ther convorsation. he jumped up out of his seat and ran to his private jet. he shoved the pilates out and sat in the broom broom seat. he shouted IM FINNA WHIP THIS HOE as he smushed both of the pilots on the ground just like the boys in my class do to my self esteem.

he goes broom broom all the way to the cool boy shop and walks in. he grabs all of the chains combat boots and beenies he can find. he gets all ofe the skirts...  BUT WAIT!!!!!!!! WHERE ARE THE RIPPED JEANS AND FLARE JEAND??????? PEOPLE ARE DIEING CHILDREN ARE FLYING INTO WALLS DEAD BODIES ARE EVERYWHERE. he walks his fat ass up to the counter and stabbes the person working there. 

'IM THE MOTHERFUCKING PRESIDENT I DONT NEED TO PAY', BIDEN SCREAMEDDDDDDD!!!!!!

biden left the store and went to his local walmart, got the rest of the eboy clothes and flew home.

biden put on the eboy clothes painted his nails black drew hearts under his eyes with black eyeliner. he took a sexy ass mirror selfie and sent it to janet with the caption 'suck my dick janet <3'

there u go, trump wasnt in this chapter but wait for part three when daddy trump finds eboy biden xx