(1)Hunter Exam:A ship Trip

3rd POV

3rd POV

As you were on a ship, sailing across the sea, you were sitting on the floor, legs spread out and your hands in the middle of your legs, or in between your legs. There were loads of men, with all of their eye's on you. Some were blushing, some were smirking, some doing both. Your chocolate brown and (F/C) fading, long hair flew in the breeze. You looked at your next destination which was Whale's island.

The female known as Y/N stood up and walked over to the edge of the boat. She saw the beautiful island and saw a kid wearing green, has spiky black with green highlights hair.

"--WHEN I COME BACK!! I'LL BE THE BEST HUNTER IN THE WORLD!!" He yells as Y/N heard some chuckling behind them, even tho the child didn't know our dear Y/N was there.

"Hahahahahhaahahhhaaha! Best hunter in the world eh??" 

"Kid thinks this will be easy!"

 Y/N didn't care anymore as she walked back to where she was sitting earlier. She brung her knees up to her chest and but her chin on her knees:

 She brung her knees up to her chest and but her chin on her knees:

Y/N looked around as everyone around her blushed. 

'C-Cute!' They all thought as Y/N saw a certain spiky headed boy looking straight at her.

Gon's POV

As I said my goodbye and promise, people started to joke around with my promise I was making but I ignore it and saw someone at the corner of my eye. It was a girl, sitting down with her knees up to her chest, and her head laying on her knees. She was wearing a (F/C) pattern Kimono, she had dull looking eyes, but they we're a beautiful (F/C). She had long Chocolate and (F/C) hair with a pink like hair tie in her hair. She was also wearing a bamboo muzzle......why does it make her even more cute!?

I decided to go talk to her, try and be friends with her! So I walked up with her with loads of confidence and happiness.

"Hi! I'm Gon! What's your name?" I asks as the girl looks up. I felt this...heat making its way up my face as I smiled brightly. She then looked around and then looked at her nails. Somehow she was able to make them sharp!